PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.17.2012

Touching lady parts and matching shirts

As I type this, I'm sitting on our bed in our apartment watching Kurt hang new curtains. I swear one day I will make an excellent wife...creepin' on the computer or doing other shit as my husband does all the work around the house by himself ;-)

I kid.

Please excuse the mess and bare walls. We just painted!
Except my favorite Audrey picture. I just didn't want her on the floor!
She's too classy for that. Not sure where we will hang her eventually!

Anyway, it's Friday. I couldn't be happier for the weekend! I had the most random day yesterday so I figured I would just randomly talk about random things. 

Like here's something...I found myself reaching up my skirt yesterday multiple times at work to play with/touch the little lacy bow on my cute new underwear. And no, little bow isn't a nickname for my cooter.

I wanted to show you guys the cutest thing I saw on pinterest the other day. Ready?


This is a pic you and your friends take after you've all been married. Everyone puts their gown on for one last photoshoot! How sweet is this!!

One of my very best friends from pre-school happens to work in the same building as me so it's nice to be able to see her every day and bitch about our lives as worker bees. Anyway, we were inter-office chatting the other day and decided to go on one of our daily walks. We meet by my desk and then I see this.
Excuse my neck. That happens when I make an ugly face
Ya know...just wearing the exact same shirt

Speaking of besties....our other best friend since preschool, Liz, today is her birthday!! 

WEE!! Happy Birthday Liz!

Lizzy on the left!

We are celebrating tonight. Going to a restaurant called Cuchi Cuchi in Cambridge and then wherever the night takes us!

Happy weekend my loves!!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Ashley said...

hahaha i LOVE that you confessed to playing with your lacy bow! you are the best hands down!

i wish i had a friend to inter-office chat with! i work with a bunch of analytical people...nice but not really the best to discuss fashion and junk with!

have such an awesome friday and weekend muffin!

Jamie said...

Have. Great weekend!

Kaileigh said...

Love that you used the term cooter. And I also spend too much time on the computer while my husband does work around the house...ain't nothing wrong with that.

Anonymous said...

That does look like a super fun photo!
Haha you crack me up! That's too funny you confessed to playing with your little bow on your underwear.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend :D

ashleigh said...

um erica; i love you
touching/playing with... sounds so dirty haha
um so little wayne is going to be in vegas next week at a club; i might go..just for you

Carolyn said...

I wish I could get Jake to do stuff while I sit lazily! HAHA :) Lucky girl!

Katie said...

have fun at cuchi cuchi

;)

Unknown said...

LOL love your confession!!!! And I absolutely LOVE that bridal picture.

I may need to share it on my site! And I may try and do this, LOL!

Alisa Marie said...

Love that pic from pinterest! That would be so much fun for everyone to put on their dresses and do one last photo shoot. I might have to get some ladies together for that!

Unknown said...

hahah too funny about the shirts! so many of my friends are long time friends - since before kindergarten- since im from such a small town. its pretty cool. i always feel so for people who tell me they don't have any long time friends because they lived in a big place and switched schools and houses stuff like that!