PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.16.2012

Rich kids of Instagram


What? Didn’t you know I had a 100 foot yacht named Lil Wayne's First Lady with my own personal sushi chef, slide, and endless supply of Gucci bikinis and Louboutins?

I stumbled upon an article on Yahoo titled The Rich Kids of Instagram. That photo above was one of the pics. It basically just showed Instragram pics that really rich teenagers post. First, I sat there and swore at this one girl who had 10 pairs of red-bottom shoes and Rolex watches. But then I said something once sang by a very popular housewife aka Countess LuAnn

Money can't buy ya class

Clearly...when there are pics like this on some of their instagrams!




Say whaaaat!?

THEN one of them had a picture of this wicked expensive champagne that costs thousands, posed next to a bottle of Barefoot Bubbly for 10$. The caption was:


 Poor, slummy, dirty people champagne versus rich, beautiful, ballin people champagne. 
Which would you drink?

I'm sorry. I happen to enjoy my Barefoot Bubbly; preferably while I'm running across campus. Eeeeep yes that happened one night!

Needless to say, I was pretty shocked when I saw some of the pics I saw on their instagrams (after I went and searched for them like a friggen stalker).

What do you think!? Did you see this story? Better yet, check out their Tumblr where they post them all! Plus, you can be a crazy stalker like me and follow them. What? I have no shame.

AND! I am guest posting over at Country Roots City Living about that time I pissed my pants at work. OY! GO there now! She is an absolute DOLL!!

Happy Thursday!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Brooke said...

Ha! I love this. I have no shame either. I will stalk them and be jealous and drink my $10 bottle of bubbly. : )

K said...

I saw that on TMZ last night! Ridiculous. As much as I want to punch these people in the throat, I can't purely because I'm just jealous. However... the girl with the champagne comment? She gets a punch in the throat. Be rich, that's cool. Just don't be a douche.

P!nky said...

Ummm how rude! I agree, money can't buy you class and those people sound fun to to stalk but not good people.

I believe darius rucker said it best in his song "alright".

xoxo

P!nky said...

Ummm how rude! I agree, money can't buy you class and those people sound fun to to stalk but not good people.

I believe darius rucker said it best in his song "alright".

xoxo

Unknown said...

i'll be rockin the barefoot even in my mansion.

Kelly B. said...

Ughh these people need to be hit. I don't even say that because I'm jealous. Ok, I'm a bit jealous of the $, but the only reason I'd want that much $ is so I wouldn't have to worry about it. I can't say I'd change the way I'm living now. It's one thing to have $ and it's another to be an insufferable prik.

ashleigh said...

i totally saw this yesterday;
the 127,000 dollar bill is what made me mad..
why do you have access to so much money..like im jealous but don't be sharing all that shitttt

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, to live the rich life. Hah! I am fine with my $10 bottle of champagne, gets the job done :D

Raven said...

that second picture is actually mine. You didnt know I was a rich kid of instagram? Ok not that rich. But I am taking my mini- yacht to the lake this weekend. Ill be sure to upload some of my "rich kid" pics this weekend :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, those brats have everything! ;-) Spoiled much! (Jealous).
I love Barefoot Bubbly!

Brooke