How gorgeous is this sunset!?
I shot this the other night right outside of Boston by the airport!
Speaking of airports..
Hi ho hi ho...24 days till my disney trip yo
(neat rhyme I did there, eh?!)
Anyway. I just wanted to let you know last night I watched about 3 hours worth of YouTube videos of this woman and her husband who went to Disney. It felt like I was THERE! They brought me in their room, they brought me to dinner, they brought me on rides, they let me watch them have sex.
Kidding
But for real, I watched their vlogs all night and it got me so excited for Disney WEE!
Besides that, not much happened this weekend over here in Bawston. Kurt and I painted our bedroom. There were 1.5 temper tantrums rather than 2 or 3 from when we painted our living room. You can read about that HERE.
It looks so much better than it did! A lil love and care! The only thing, this is just an apartment Kurt and I are in. I'm not married to the apartment (or to Kurt yet...but whose bitter?), so I don't feel motivated to make it as pretty and decorative as I would with a home. However as soon as we do buy a home, Lord knows I'll be paging good old Daddy-O whose an interior decorator.
Um what else can I tell you? I dragged Kurt out on a late night drive to Boston last night. If I am ever feeling sort of crappy or down or whatever, a drive usually works. On this particular drive, we listened to the soundtrack to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party...aka the soundtrack to the Halloween parade we will be seeing soon.
I'm done blabbing away now. Happy Tuesday! :-)






9 comments:
DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY!!!!
I may have to take my own trip to the happiest place on earth because I am so so so excited for you. I'll just live vicariously through you for now though.
You and Kurt are the sweetest. That is all
CarissaExplainsItAll
Um yea, I would do drives to Boston nightly if I could ;) eek miss it! I'm so excited for you for Disney bc I know how excited you are!!!! We love it there too except Billy despises the lines!
That sunset is gorgeous!!!
Weedeedee you're going to disney!!!
SUPER EXCITED for ya!
xoxo
You are going to Disney?!?! how exciting! I am literally obsessed with Disney!
xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/
What a beautiful sunset! Reading about Boston in your posts makes me miss it so much. I moved to NY two years ago, its time for a trip back!
So jealous you get to go to Mickey's Not So Scary party! When I went to Disney around Thanksgiving they didn't have any dates for Mickey's Very Merry part and I was pissed.
i love that you are sprucing up your apartment with paint!! i literally plopped my furniture down and hung some pics on the wall and that was it!
and i hate driving myself around but i'm totally going to try this next time i'm upset...bad thing is i will probably end up at the mall or the target! ;)
BEAUtiful sunset! you are becoming such the photographer!!
muah!
That sunset is absolutely gorgeous!
I am so envious that you are going to Disneyland in 24 days, lucky!! I laughed out loud about the youtube video sentence haha :D
Hope you've had a fabulous day!
Few things make me feel better than just driving around aimlessly. Now that we're in the boonies, the possibilities are endless.
Post a Comment