I was wearing a shirt to work yesterday that was semi low-cut. Not inappropriately low-cut, but lower than a turtle neck. And clearly not that inappropriate because I don't have Anna Nicole Smith boobs with their own zip code. Except wait, can we talk about these bubbies? It's like they came out of the woodwork overnight. Blame Victoria Secret.
And while we are on the topic of random naughty things like nip-slips, did you know I could do this?
I promise I don't look like that in real life. But I mean can you really look hot doing that?
No ma'am.
Listen. It's Friday! Go do something crazy! I think we are getting out of work early today so I might be so wild and go scope out/stalk the Ulta they are building in my town. Or....I might go home and surprise Kurt by cleaning the entire apartment top to bottom. Except I know that won't happen. What will happen is I will go home and eat animal crackers and catch up on my DVR shows.
Happy weekend! :-)






11 comments:
bahaha I drop food down my shirt all the time! Probably because I don't have huge boobs to catch the food when it falls, so it just goes in between my boobs. You crack me up! You are one talented lady with that bottle in mouth trick! :)
My ladies have had a mind of their own lately. Not only did I flash an entire beach BOTH comepletely bare boobs, but in trying to show my crazy sunburn line I definitely showed my friend my nip. It happens. At least they are nice looking!
HAHA OMG there I AM! I thought you were going to say you had a nip slip that wknd you were here and none of us saw it! damn.
enjoy the DVR shows we will be doing the same thing all night long!
Oh man, if my coworkers could see what happens behind my desk...
And now I'm craving animal crackers!!
xo Caitlin
LOL. The fact that you laughed TO YOURSELF made this post 10x funnier.
I am laughing out lough because of that pic with the water bottle. I am impressed!
Hahaha, your posts never fail to make me laugh!
LOL the mystery nip slip, classic
Hahahaha ohhhhh, Erica! You are hilarious, girlfriend. What a story! The good news is that you totally played it off well. I probably wouldn't have been able to stop laughing at myself either. Laughing uncontrollably by myself at my desk has been happening a lot lately...
uhh did my comment not post?
anyway.
"but lower than a turtleneck" hahah! so silly.
is that a poland springs water?
you are one talented lady! water bottles are not small...and since i read this post after the other one...i know that house cleaning did not happen but in fact minnie mouse mid-drifts happened....and a rick ross magazine...which everyone needs! ;)
Post a Comment