The other night, I was in my bedroom with the door shut tight trying to get the perfect angle for my post on my hair straightener review. Kurt was in the living room all "what are you doing in there?"
NOTHING! As I try different angles, different ways to hold the camera, different ways to make my boobs look bigger, different ways to make my face look like I didn't just crawl out from under a rock.
Sometimes though, I laugh at myself and try to loosen up while taking said "serious pictures." I won't lie when I tell you I must have taken that "straight hair after pic" about 15 times before I settled with it. Mainly because Teen Mom was starting. Thus results in these pics....
Enjoy..
No...Kurt's not down there













15 comments:
bahahaha!! awesome!
xxS
LMAO. i feel the same way, erica! i'm forever re-taking pictures, just to get that perfect one for the blog. LOL
diggin' the straight hair! very pretty!!
that last one made me feel awkward and dirty! well done!:-) I get the same amount of giddy right before a Teen Mom episode too. AND it was the finale!? AGH! xoxo
As much as I'd freak out with excitement to hang out with you, I'd be so afraid of the pictures we'd take. It would be bizarre to say the least. Nonstop laughter, I'm sure!!! XOXO
hahaha we are practically twins!! I'm as awkward as it gets!
This is hilarious!!
i am dying at the caption to the last picture. dying.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG. Seriously. Made my day. :)
I laughed out loud at the last picture!
hahaha....but he SHOULD be down there.
Am i right, or am i right? Eh? Eh?
okay. too much?
So sexy....and talented. I think that's all that needs to be said here :)
Hahahaha, you are adorable!!!!! I love that he was trying to find out what you were doing. Sometimes my husband totally busts me taking a weird pic for the blog and I feel silly. Haha!
YOU are the best. I love every single picture. Especially the last one haha. MUAH!
Oh my gosh you crack me up!
Hahahahahahaha thank you for clarifying that Kurt wasn't down there... although it would have been hilarious if you included a picture with him popping up out of nowhere. And my self portraits are just as awkward. Nothing better though.
Post a Comment