PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.05.2012

Awkward and Awesome: Tampons and Drunk Kurt

I've seen a lot of awkward and awesome posts floating through blogland.

Awkward
-- Admitting to my friends the first time I tried a tampon I put the entire thing in, plastic applicator and all

-- Waking up to myself feeling myself up

-- Going to great lengths to hide from someone you know when clearly they saw you

-- This photo I found on my phone while cleaning up some pics



Awesome
-- Kurt asking me to make him a Jagerbomb the other night, and I put in half a cup of Jager and a liiiitttle bit of red bull. Needless to say our Monday night was eventful in the sense that manly man Kurt was a ball of giggles

-- Pretty Little Liars. NUFF SAID. I can't get enough, therefore I have become one with my couch the past few days. Just started season 2!

-- These mini hamburger cupcakes my friend and I made for a bake-off at work. Seriously what'll they think of next?


-- The person who made celebrities look like "normal people" in this article. I mean, look at Jay-Z and Bee-yonce. If they were my normal next door neighbors, I could see us hangin'.



Anything awkward or awesome to tell me? I love juicy stuff!!

Photobucket

17 comments:

Stesha said...

I love PLL! and hahaha you are to funny about your tampon! we all were confused when we got our first few visits from aunt flow!

xx
Classic & Bubbly

Mish Lovin' Life said...

Oh. my. goodness. that pic of jay-z and beyonce?! Just priceless.

ashleigh said...

bahaha oh my goodness.. the tampon thing is too funny.. i remember my first time using one, I was on a cruise, and my mom had to explain how to put one in because i was so nervous. haha

The Pink Growl said...

I am dying over your tampon story - you hav ethe best stories! It is pretty sketchy the first time using one because you just don't know how and you've never done that before!

Brittany said...

I have only watched a few episodes of season 2 of PLL I am so excited to watch more tonight! it is so good!!

Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde... said...

I just started watching PLL on Netflix and am SO addicted!

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

I love the celebrities as "normal" people, so funny! Those cupcakes are great!

Rachel said...

I'm halway through Season 2 of PLL...that show just sucks you in!

lesley: the dream tree said...

hey! i just ran across your blog and you are funnier than hell. i don't normally laugh out loud, but i have with you (:

KRISTIN said...

Bahaha! That 'celebs as normal peeps' is HILARIOUS! And thinking of half a cup of jag makes me gag...and this is coming from a girl whose been sober for 7 months.

Greta said...

Oh I just got through all the seasons of PLL! Take your time, I was devastated when I caught up with the current season just in time for the hiatus! No new episodes till October 23rd!

Ashley said...

i looooved the "normal couples" article. did you see mullett Miley?! i loved it!!!

and OMG...next time you feed Kurt jager....please send us a video :)

PS - that photo totally makes me giggle. haha

Robin said...

Everything about this post is AWESOME.

Katie said...

lol that pic of you doesn't surprise me one bit! Let me just say how happy I am to get back to stalking you via blog and see your posts!! I'm so excited for you to be leaving for vaca so soon. Have a blast you 2!

Rach said...

Okay that picture at the end... crazy! Definitely going to check that article out. I want to see the others!

Anonymous said...

Ahh Ericaaaa! I made the same tampon mistake as you! Ahahahaha. You're not alone! :P

Anonymous said...

I just died laughing at that tampon bit!
I love PLL! I just watched the Summer season finale and cannot wait for it to start back up. Oh my gosh!
You seriously rock for making my day.