PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.07.2012

A blog post about asses

I found myself pervertedly reading an article on hand signals that women's beach volleyball players give to each other. Except I couldn't look at the hand signals. Eff the hand signals. Can we talk about their asses? I want to steal it off them and put it on my own body.

What did YOU notice first?!
Now that I've put a perfect ass in your view for the day, I just want to go on and admit I went on a Pinterest hunt last night for booty workouts. Then I made the mistake of googling it and came up with some pretty intense, X-rated booty workouts. I also want to admit I'm not eating any shitty foods today. We'll see how long that lasts though.

I wouldn't say I'm lacking in the ass department. I'm no Vida Guerra, but it'd be nice to have an ass that just eats up your bottoms like that!


Too much? College. Nuff Said.

I don't know. I feel like it's almost a little late to ask about booty workouts. There will be no bikini clad days in the fall/winter here in Boston.

But do you have any best kept secrets for booty workouts? Spill! 

Happy Tuesday!

Photobucket

18 comments:

Ashley said...

omg ERICA! i totally noticed the hand signals. ;) haha ok i'm totally lying! you make me laugh all the time....i love that you want an "ass that just eats up your bottoms." HI-larious!! And you have a cute booty!! Shake ittttt!!

Tonya Hunter said...

GET IT GERRRLLL> :)


http://www.shape.com/celebrities/celebrity-workouts/olympic-beach-volleyball-star-kerri-walshs-total-body-workout?page=3

Mish Lovin' Life said...

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere!!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

Brazilian butt lift video? I dont know I havent done it but I have heard it hurts a lot.

Carolyn said...

HAHAHAHA! I saw all your booty pins last night! Crazy girl. :)

Raquel said...

Ok not to be lesbian, but damn i want her butt! That's like the perfect butt hahaha. I'm officially a creep

Tiff said...

Squats + deadlifts + sprints = awesome booty

Anonymous said...

What hand signal, haha! I definitely wouldn't mind an ass like theirs. If you find the perfect booty workout you better share :D

Unknown said...

The Olympics have me on a healthy eating/workout kick too. I am so jealous of how flawless all the athletes are!

The Michelle Show said...

Brazilian butt lift all the way! In case you didnt know, pregnant women get ass cellulite, even when they don't gain weight. Thankfully it mostly goes away after you have the baby but I definitely needed a lift and that shit was TIGHT. I downloaded it through torrents (shhh) and got to it.

Sarah Hartley said...

This is my first time to your blog and I'm pretty much a follower for life now. I mean the first thing I see is an ass, and then an entire post about asses? yes, I'm sold.

jes @ twosmuppies said...

every time we watch beach volleyball, i am legit glued to the tv looking for cellulite on their asses. its not even fair. not even close.

Stephanie said...

I mean, I'll NEVER have as great of an ass as you BUT I know lunges do a booty good! ;)

Love you sister!!

Rissy said...

look at the bright side E... if you start doing an awesome booty work out and get that arse, you can just take a pic and post it on the blog... no matter what season it is.

Actually on second though... you'd get some unwated blog traffic that way

you're the best


CarissaExplainsItAll

Oliviaaa said...

now is the PERFECT time to start booty workouts... then you'll be ass bodacious for next summer!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

I think I love you more than ever now.

Is that possible?

Get your ASS to NC and come visit me!!!! I'll try to make my way up to New Englahhhhhnd soon! promise!

Marianna Dunn said...

hahaha I just hopped over from Stephanie's blog (she described you as a Lil Wayne lover from Bawston which made it impossible for me to not check your blog out) and this is the first post I see. I LOVE IT! You are too funny and have gotten one new follower! :)

Marianna
Delightfully Dunn

Kristin said...

I too want their asses!