PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.08.2012

Friday's Letters: I am hideous


Dear photo above: This is the reason why face masks should be done in the comfort of your own home where no one can see the hideousness that ensues. Oh and yeah.. adding bright lipstick makes you feel prettier.

Dear Kurt: I am SO proud that after three years as a contract employee, you were finally brought on as full time. No one deserves it more than you! :-)

Dear golf: I can't wait to play you again soon! Itchin' to get out on the links!

Dear wine:
Why do you give the perfect buzz?

Dear Lil Wayne: I'm totally buying stuff from your new clothing line TRUKFIT. Whattup gangsta? Need a personal assistant?

Link up with Ashley for Friday's Letters! :-) Have a beautiful weekend everyone!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

15 comments:

Ashley said...

You're hilarious, girl! Happy Friday! ps. hope your weekend is filled with lots of good wine :)

So shay said...

LOL You are so stinkin' cute! Can we do masks when I come to Boston!? PUHlease!? :) Congrats to KURTY!!!! YAY!!!! That is awesome news! I shall take him out for a drink...in 4 months...to celebrate! :) Better late than never right? Happy Friday my beautiful muffin toot!

Chelsea said...

That picture of you is amazingggg! Seriously. The lipstick just makes it! You're like a cute little thang out of a 50's movie. Now you just need the fuzzy slippers :)

KRISTIN said...

You are too damn funny. That pic makes me really happy. :)

The Michelle Show said...

LOL! like a hot Joker

Rebecca Smith said...

Yay, I'm not the only one to apply lipstick whilst waiting for my face mask!xo

Carolyn said...

That picture seriously made me bust out laughing at my desk. Thanks for that. :)

The Pink Growl said...

I love that picture! haha

arianapia said...

love a good face mask. i always dance around the house in mine. i mean, why not?

wine is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

have a fabulous weekend chickie!

Jamie said...

Love the pic! Have a great weekend!

Rissy said...

bahahaha omg you're like a pretty version of the joker... only you E lol

Why hasn't Lil Wayne given you a shout out in some form yet? it's ridiculous if you ask me


CarissaExplainsItAll

MostWhatMatters said...

I love the face and the need a new assistant comment. lol! I just followed you today, since I love your blog. Can't wait for more! Check out mine when you get a chance @ http://mostwhatmatters.blogspot.com

Candice said...

Hideous!? HA!! You MAKE that face mask look good!!
I've been following you for a wee while but don't recall commenting before (slacker) so I'm finally coming out of the creeper closet :)

Anonymous said...

I posted a face mask pic on my blog a while back haha great minds think alike! You definitely do not look hideous, just sayin.

Lil Wayne has his own clothing line? Haha! I definitely am going to have to check it out.

Congratulations to Kurt!!

Ashley said...

i love that you are supporting lil wayne's line....you are a supa gangsta!!

and yay for kurt!! i didnt know he got a promotion! yeah buddy!!

and you still look beautiful as every all geisha-face-mask! love it!