PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.15.2012

Friday's Letters: I'm on a boat! (an edible one)

Sorry for photo quality! Mr Sailboat with Mrs. Tinfoil weren't in a photogenic mood :-)

Dear Betty Crocker:
Your cakes are so damn cool! I made the one above for my boss' surprise birthday party at work today. He is a sailboat lover! Dear Kurt: Sorry for the multiple temper tantrums that ensued from baking this cake. Dear Daddy: Happy Father's Day this Sunday! I am sooo appreciative of you and everything you've done for us! Dear Apartment: Pick up after yourself why don't ya! You're a messy son of a beach. Dear Snooki and Jwow: I am overjoyed to watch your new show. And so is Kurt! Shh...don't tell him I told ya's. Dear first credit card: I successfully paid your first bill! Woo! I'm a grownup! Dear Life: Slooooow down baby!

Link up with the lovely Ashley for Friday's Letters!

Photobucket

Have the best weekend in the world, everyone!!

Photobucket

19 comments:

The Hopewell House said...

Awesome job on the cake! It looks delicious :)

arianapia said...

my apt seriously needs to get it's act together and pick up after itself!

and you are only now getting you first credit card?!? YOU GO GIRL!

have a great weekend!

Carolyn said...

That cake is adorable! I can't wait for Snooki and JWow either! HAHA Can your apartment tell my house to clean up!??!?! :) Happy weekend friend!

Café Moka said...

That cake looks yummy!!!

Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

You did a fantastic job on the cake! It turned out wonderful and I'm sure your boss loved it :)

My other half won't let me get a credit card, boo.

I haven't seen Snooki & Jwoww's new show.. Is it out now? I'll have to check!

Great letters!

K said...

Your first credit card? You are MUCH smarter than me. I've been swiping plastic since I was 18. Bad news bears.

Katie said...

Happy friday love! That sailboat cake is AMAZING. Teach me how to make that for Billy's birthday next year! :) Have a good weekend!

miss you!

Sami said...

Awesome cake girlfran! I'm excited for Snooki and JWow too! Did you hear that two of the chicks that got picked to go on Bachelor Pad are the blonde twins from the Italy season of Jersey Shore. SO weird right?

Anonymous said...

great job on the cake hun!!

Jamie said...

The cake came out so cute!

Kelly said...

Stopping over from Friday Letters! Adorable cake, and I know how they can be a pain to make.

Lindsey said...

"Dear Snooki and Jwow: I am overjoyed to watch your new show."

me too!

Um ... how did you know how to make that cake? And i want a bite!

Krista said...

firs credit card exciting!! mine i still costing me so watch out haha. cake looks delicious!

Unknown said...

that looks delicious ! yum !

XOXO
Alexandra Marie

Daisy said...

wow cute.... ;)

x Daisy

TMG FASHIONBLOG

Unknown said...

Looks so yummy!! Nice job

come see my fashion blog! :)
http://glitterandgold-lovin.blogspot.com/

Kier Mellour said...

Super cute blog! That cake looks like it was so much fun to make AND eat!!



With Love From Hollywood, Kier

Fashion Addict
Fashion Addict

Unknown said...

look at you ms betty crocker! such a cute cake :)

Ashley said...

ahhh first credit card?! you ARE a grownup!! and i love erica-baking-temper-tantrums!! please video this affair next time!

and you bake for your boss? BEST employee everr what what!!

muah! love you chica!