PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.22.2012

Friday's Letters: Lil Wayne and some skankiness


Dear Lil Wayne: If that isn't THE SEXIEST picture of you in the entire world, than I don't know what is. Even sexier because you're rocking my Boston Sox! Dear Six Flags: I am so glad I have a season pass to you. Now I just want to go to every single Six Flags in the world. Road trip anyone? Dear beach: I'm excited for you this weekend...even though I will most likely lather my bod up with SPF 5,000 so I don't burn and have to jump around in the shower. Dear Ann Taylor: Ann, I had to go panty-less today. Otherwise I would have been THAT GIRL with the see through dress. But then I just felt ho-ish. Dear blogland: I've felt like I neglected you this week and I hate that! Dear boobs: You look bigger. I ain't hatin'.

Link up with Ashley for Friday's Letters! Have a great weekend everyone!

Photobucket

Photobucket

19 comments:

Hilary said...

Have fun at the beach! Im jealous.

Ashley said...

I love six flags!! jealous!!
happy friday!!
xo

arianapia said...

hahahahha the boobs! i hate when mine look bigger. i think i am opposite of most ladies.

six flags season pass. you must love them roller coasters!

have fun at the beach!

Michelle said...

Dear boobs, you look bigger! HAHA! I love you! Mine actually do too! What is up with that?! Humidity cause bloat up there?! BAHAHA! I'm so jealous of your Six Flags season pass!!!!!

XOXOXO

Christina said...

Dear Erica,
I love you.
Love, Christina

Sami said...

Haha Erica you crack me up! I just don't quite see the sexiness of Lil Wayne here but you just do your thang girl ;)

Crystal Renee said...

You just became someone I need to focus more time on her blog. Fo' realz! Lil wayne is my celeb crush, well, just the hair. That pic is HAWT! Yummy Erica! You made my day! And I love panty-less, I mean, men do it, why can't we.. shoooooot! I need a six flags in my life. We travel for Busch Gardens, psssh! Do you do to Great Adventure? I love jersey! Ugh! BTW - I am still staring at Lil Wayne as I write this..

Anonymous said...

i want to go to the beachhhh and wow lil waynee.....mmhmm :) def loving this!

Amy G said...

Have so much fun on the beach! I'll be beachin' this weekend too :) Oh sweet summer! Here's to sunscreen!

julia rose. said...

weezy f babyyyy- definitely my fave and i can always appreciate his sexiness. thank God for big boob days- i need more of those!

Katie said...

Beach?!? Have so much fun friend! That is awesome. I wish I were in Boston this wknd haha You know I die over the lil wayne pic! mmmmm! love it. Miss you woman!

Jamie said...

Have fun at the beach!

Amber said...

hahaha love the last line "dear boobs...you look bigger.I ain't hatin'"

Have a great time at six flags

Cori H. said...

I've always wanted to go to all the Six Flags. I used to go to the one in Atlanta at least 3 to 4 times a year when I lived in Alabama. So much fun!

andrea said...

Love love love Lil Wayne! He is such a stud.

Unknown said...

ohhh lil weezy, my fave.

Alex Byer said...

Straight up LOL'd at the letter to Ann Taylor haha! We've all been there. Fo sho.

Rissy said...

bahahahaha this was the funniest friday's letters I've ever read. No question


CarissaExplainsItAll

Ashley said...

ooooh big bubbies!! what's your secret?!?! and i think panty-less friday is not only acceptable but a welcome and airy change.

and E -i think you are the only person in the world that would look at that pic and say "sexy" hahah i love you!!!

i've been neglecting the blog world too - hence why i am just now commenting on a friday post!