PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.13.2012

Thoughts Right Now...

Happy Hump Day! I didn't work Monday so I keep thinking today is Tuesday which I guess is good. Why can't work weeks be 4 days long? Or even 1 day long? Can I retire yet? Anyway, I'm going to ramble.

Last night I made my pretty friend Katie's 4-bean chilly. Yes its 85 degrees. Yes its June. Yes I sweat my balls off. But damn I am sooo thankful Katie shared this recipe. It's delicious and takes less than 1 hour.


Every night I take at least 20 minutes to creep through some clothing websites. Bookmark things I want to buy. Bookmark things I want to buy but never will because I can't pull it off. Bookmark things that are fierce as HELL. Like this. I know that if I ever stepped out of my room in this outfit for a date with Kurt or to go out with my friends, they'd look at me like I transformed into Lil Wayne. But how hot is this outfit?


A few months ago, Sabrina gave me this camera and I am in love with it. How cool is it? Obsessed. How awesome and sweet is she? 1000000%. Love that mamacita!



I have been thinking of cool things to do with my little polaroids that emerge from the top. Kurt loves a good project, so I might have him help me make these little magnets!


Kurt was home in New Jersey for a few days and got back yesterday. I was at work when he got home, but baked him brownies and got him a congratulations card to be all cute for getting promoted. Gotta keep things spicy, ya dig? He enjoyed my brownies...


Have a fantastic day!!

Photobucket

18 comments:

Carolyn said...

You could definitely rock that outfit. :) That camera is so cute!!!

Katie said...

haha chilyyy yay :) I love that you are cooking it in June! I adore that outfit too but I def think you could pull it off with that tall sexay bod of yours!

i miss you
xo

choose to be happy blog said...

hahaha oh you make me laugh :) AND we are pin TWINS!!!! i've seen the Polaroid magnet on pinterest and made the made them a couple of months ago! really cute!!!

arianapia said...

your relationship with kurt is one i am after! you guys can goof with each other and it is SO awesome!

and that skirt?! I die! you could totally rock it. I'll get a matching one and let's meet up and rock them together, okay? :)

Sami said...

Bahahaha that text message made me spit water all over myself! Ya'll are hilarious! I want one of those cameras right meow! I used to have one of those tiny Polaroid cameras back in the day and I still have the little pictures stuck all over my room in my parents house!

The Michelle Show said...

Girl, that is called Fantasy Shopping. You know how men have fantasy sports leagues? This is ours. I do it constantly and Corey always laughs at me saying "Why torture yourself?" That being said.. that outift? Must have now.

Jamie said...

Those magnets are so cute!

Raven said...

That camera is awesome! and I have Rob in my iPhone as My Baby also!!

we are twins.

and get that outfit. It would look DIVINE on you!!!!

Chelsea said...

Gahhhh I love that outfit. I've been just staring at it on Pinterest. I mean, the skirt... come on. I need it!!! Just wear it. You'll look great!

Also, I always love seeing what names people save their significant other's as. Adorable! Yay for his promotion and yay for the brownies :)

Casey said...

I definitely spit my water out laughing at your texts with Kurt. You are hilarious!

And I think you could rock the hell outta that outfit! :)

Lauren said...

Random posts are the best!!

I love that outfit. I could never in a million years pull that off unless maybe I ditched the kids and went to Vegas and pretended like I was someone else. Maybe then.

Those little polaroid magnets are adorable! I want some!

I bet people have totally made brownies with poo. I wonder if you could tell... Not like it matters, just getting someone to take ONE bite of poo brownies would be the most epic thing ever. Kind of makes me want to do it, but I don't hate anyone that much... Nor do I really feel like handling feces. Or having feces in my kitchen... or in my bakeware. Okay, so maybe I don't want to do it, but in theory it's awesome.

Stephanie said...

HAHAHAHAHA what? Shit infused brownies aren't your SUNDAY night ritual??! ;)

MWAHHHHH

PS-I used the egg multiple times today...makes me think of you EVERY TIME. Weird? No? ok.

The Pink Growl said...

haha you are so funny!! I love that neon skirt!

KRISTIN said...

That outfit is amazing. I totally think you could rock it...throw a giant chain on and some gold teeth to really make it "Erica" :)

Ashley said...

they're laced with my shit......HAHAHAHA omg that is the best thing ever!!

i dream now that someday someone will make brownies laced with their shit...so sexual ;)

and i pinned that SAME outfit! i have nowhere to wear an electric neon green mini with see through lace top but i wanna!!

maybe i'll bust this out for my client in vegas....inappropriate ;)

haha XOXOX

Sabrina Says Blog said...

You are too sweet! I think you should make a WHOLE WALL of poloroids! Orrrr in the shape of a heart!! I love it!!

I'm glad you like your camera! We are going to put it to GOOOOOOD use when Shay DDHP and I are there!! WOOOOP

I seriously Cannnoooottttt wait!! I love you and I miss you!

PS. You could ABSOLUTELY rock that neon skirt!! Sexy legs for DAYS!

-Sabs.

Sabrina Says Blog said...

You are too sweet! I think you should make a WHOLE WALL of poloroids! Orrrr in the shape of a heart!! I love it!!

I'm glad you like your camera! We are going to put it to GOOOOOOD use when Shay DDHP and I are there!! WOOOOP

I seriously Cannnoooottttt wait!! I love you and I miss you!

PS. You could ABSOLUTELY rock that neon skirt!! Sexy legs for DAYS!

-Sabs.

Love Cardelia said...

You could definetly pull off that outfit! I love it..the neon with the black..Hot!!

xx
julie
http://lovecardelia.blogspot.com/