PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.01.2012

A delicious mouth-gasm

Happy Friday Party People! I've been jamming to this song all week long. Thought I'd share :-)


Okay so after sulking for the past week about not being in Ohio anymore, I figured I needed to drown my sorrows into food that would make me feel better, and that would give me a food baby.


These are a little something I like to call Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats. I've made these a bunch of times, and every single time I goo-goo-ga-ga over them! Plus, they are just so damn pretty looking!


I got the recipe from an amazing website called Gimme Some Oven. It is SO easy. And amazingly delicious.

Ingredients:
  • 3 Tbsp of butter
  • 1 (10 oz) bag of mini-marshmallows
  • 1/4 cup of yellow cake mix (the dry cake mix, not prepared into a batter!)
  • 6 cups of rice krispie cereal
  • 1 container of sprinkles
Directions:
Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat and add marshmallows. Stir until they begin to melt, adding in (dry) cake mix one spoonful at a time so its combined. Stir in cereal so it is completely coated with marshmallow mixture. Sprinkle in half of the sprinkles and mix. Press into a baking dish (any size will do) and top with remaining sprinkles. Let sit for about 30 minutes before cutting. 

Seeeeeee? Easy as P-I-E!

Hope you have a fantabulous weekend! I'm off to Newport, Rhode Island Saturday night for a girlfriends weekend!


Photobucket

16 comments:

Lindsey said...

ummmmmmmmm that's all i have to say. Yum.

Laynah said...

Sooo easy. Last time I made these I shoved them into little silicone heart shaped cupcake things and then dipped half of them in white chocolate. They were adorable...but kind of stiff since I think I put too much cake mix.

Jess said...

Ooooh, sounds yummy!

Sarah said...

ohmygosh these look amazing!! I wanna make these right now....sooo thanks for that! haha I will probably be making a stop by the store on the way home.

Happy Friday!! xo

Rachel said...

My mouth is watering and my real baby would devour these.

LWLH said...

This is what happiness looks like....yumm!!

arianapia said...

sounds DELISH! i will be making this for sure!

The Pink Growl said...

OMG that those looks AMAZING!

Sami said...

YUMMY! I make Cake Batter cookies but these looks delish!! In fact I'll eat anything Cake Batter related ;)

caitlin said...

umm those look DELISH!

Stephanie said...

I think I'm drooling. OMG. Will you mail me one from Bawstin? I need one with YOUR touch lol

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Stop it right now. You now have me salivating.

Amber said...

I have been obsessed with rice krispie treats lately! I hadn't had one in YEARS, and then someone brought one to the luncheon a couple of weeks ago and I was hooked! These look amazing :)

Danielle said...

I could live off rice crispy treats!!! Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Looks delish!

Unknown said...

This looks yummy!! May have to try it TONIGHT :)

xo Shane