It's safe to say my mother is obsessed with Christmas trees. Our tree that is. When our family gets ours, she will literally invite everyone over in our family to see it.
She makes us and our friends pose in front of it
And when I see this video, I can't help but DIE LAUGHING because it reminds me so much of my mama! Enjoy!! 4 more days till Santa!
Haha you know why this makes me giggle…. Because I am SO going to be like your mom when I get older!!!! Bahahaha. I am so making my kids pose in front of the tree and having tree viewing parties. Yes. Tell momma fabulous she has a friend in me!
Ps I am flying home tonight, I will wave you to from CT! :)
THAT IS MY MOM!! She has a tree up YEAR round-- and decorates it PER holiday (birthdays included-- you can have you own tree dedicated to you for your birthday- seriously) -- HAHA
i'm going to need k-dog to be a litlte more impressed with mama jordan's christmas tree in the first picture....maybe some open-mouth awe....some hands in the air.....haha
but it IS an amazing tree. i wish i coudl fly up there and take a picture with you in front of it!!
21 comments:
That's too funny!! Such a pretty tree!
gorg tree! and cute video =]
gorgeous tree hahah =]
omg, my mom is the same way!!! she's constantly making me take pictures of all of her christmas decorations, especially the tree! ugh! lol
thumbs up to your mommy's masterpiece :)
I would show that baby off too! It's huge...and beautiful! :)
Haha you know why this makes me giggle…. Because I am SO going to be like your mom when I get older!!!! Bahahaha. I am so making my kids pose in front of the tree and having tree viewing parties. Yes. Tell momma fabulous she has a friend in me!
Ps I am flying home tonight, I will wave you to from CT! :)
Love the tree! I would show it off also.
hahahahhahahahah I LOVE IT!!!!!! hahahahahah the video. I'm dieing. Can I please live in the north and have family like this???
Bahahaaa!!!!...and pick up all that sh**! (: SO FUNNY!!!
OMG! SO cute! :)
"Get away from the tree!" that's so me. Ha, ha!!!
hahaha hilarious! i think i make a bigger deal out of christmas trees than my mom... how sad!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com
pretty tree and definitely a funny video. lol
gorrrgeous tree!! xx
Immediately thought of that video the second I started reading this haha :) Ya want some Baileys? Come ovah!
THAT IS MY MOM!!
She has a tree up YEAR round-- and decorates it PER holiday (birthdays included-- you can have you own tree dedicated to you for your birthday- seriously) -- HAHA
Love the tree ;)
That video is freakin hilarious. Total opposite of my mom. She beggggs me to do hers for her and it's prelit and falling apart and half bald.
The tree is beautiful! I have that love seat and the matching couch!!
Love your tree, that video is awesome too, Hilarious.
xx
i'm going to need k-dog to be a litlte more impressed with mama jordan's christmas tree in the first picture....maybe some open-mouth awe....some hands in the air.....haha
but it IS an amazing tree. i wish i coudl fly up there and take a picture with you in front of it!!
Love the video.... so funny!!!
Post a Comment