PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.12.2011

Glitz, Glam, and Giveaways!

Hi Hi Hi everyone! Bunch of fun things have been happening lately and to come which I'll share more about this week! But today...ooooo today is a goody! So much fun stuff to tell you guys!

First, two really awesome, gorgeous, fab-o-nista's, Lindsey and Raven, are hosting a "How the Glitz Stole Christmas" fun little link-up/swap where we get paired up with another blogger and send eachother glitzy, glam, cutsey things. Tis the season!! :-)
My blogger was the adorable Whitney from, Everything Happens for a Reason. How cute is she?!


Anyway, the moment I opened her package, I was covered in glitter and loved every freakin' second of it! Check out my goodies!





Seriously....how awesome is she? I got the cutest little mini glitter tree with ornaments to add, real life size tree ornaments, nail polish and all the fixins for a mani/pedi, and the glitziest of glitz card! Whitney...you are AMAZING!!

In other fabulous news, 11 other blogging ladies and I are bringing you something SO spectacular that you will not want to miss it!

 

So each day starting TUESDAY, there will be a giveaway from each of those gorgeous blog friends :-)




I am SO excited because I absolutely love these ladies. We chat almost daily and I can't wait to see what they all have in store to giveaway. We'll be giving away our FAVORITE things so stay tuned!

EEE so much Christmas love I can't even handle it!

Happy Monday!
Photobucket

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh im so excited for that too and i love the outfit and gifts you got :) how lovely! xo

Ashley Slater said...

you got an outfit erica?! lol :)


love youuuu..... did you already pick out what you are giving away?!

Ashley said...

haha...i had to come over and see what all the text buzz was about...hilarious!! ;)

can't wait for this bang-up giveaway! hollllla!

Lindsey said...

"the moment I opened her package, I was covered in glitter and loved every freakin' second of it!" Erica, I love you.

You got some AMAZEBALLS glitter shit!!!! I love that mini tree. I want it!! Be glad I don't live there because I would steal it when I come over. BAM.

And I can't wait for tomorrow!! What are you giving away??? Text me, I wanna know!!

Lindsey said...

p.s. thanks for participating in the swap!!!!!!!!!!!!! Appreciate the love boo!

April of Smidge Of This said...

What a great partner you had! Too much fun. I just posted about my swap items. I wish we could do this every month!

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

Aw so pretty! I have the same tree in white/pink--love it!! :)

Amanda said...

Yay for such fun gifts in your swap! And I'm SUPER excited for this 12 days of giveaways. I love love love Christmas time!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

YAY! I am so glad that you liked it! This was so much fun. Wish we could do it again!

P!nky said...

Lovelovelove that card and the nail polish!!!

and that tree....holy mylanta!

Great stuff!

xoxo

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

I love it all! It's so fun! Looking forward to the 12 days of Christmas too!

Shayna
mykitchenhomelife.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

All of your gifts are great! So sparkly and full of glitz and glam :) What a fun swap. Can't wait to see what you girls have in store for the 12 Days of Giveaways!

Casey said...

You got an entire tree?! So cute! You got spoiled, girl!

Katie said...

You got good stuff girly! I have that same glitter ornament on our treee!!!!!!!!!!! so now we are twinnnnsies :) ohio to BAHston. yup. what are you giving away??! tell tell!

Beth said...

you got some fun stuff...i especially love that baby tree.

Kristen said...

what a great idea!! can't wait!:)

Unknown said...

Oh - I.Love.That.Tree!!! How cute!

Lauren Nicole said...

12 days of giveaways = BEST. IDEA. EVER.

and all your goodies from whitney are darling!

Petchie said...

Love the outfit, its so cute!!

xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

I love that little tree how adorable!!!

So shay said...

How cute is that tree!?!?!?! OMG! Hahaha! I just love you more than you can possibly imagine. It's true! :)

Taylor said...

I can not beleive that outfit you got! omg!! so adorable and soo fetch! bahahaha!!!!

Love your gifts!! I got those same snowflakes!!!! same color!!! woo hoo!!!!

Raven said...

super cute !I LOve all the glitter! and I love YOU! and I cant wait for our twelve day giveaway takeover!!!

Arielle said...

love it! Such cute stuff:)
New follower over from http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

Raven said...

ps love the outfit! ;)

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

This giveaway thing is so cute! Can't wait to see what y'all are giving away!

Pamela said...

Love the mini tree you got!! It's too cute! I am loving seeing everyone's gifts that they have gotten!!

love jenny xoxo said...

what an awesomely sparkly gift package! And all these giveaways!! you and all your girls are gorgeous, I'm so excited to have some new blogs to follow (i found you via Whitney's blog)

XOXO

Megan said...

WOW! That really is a lot of sparkle! I love it!!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Oooh that is a lot of pretty glittery stuff!

KRISTIN said...

You are such a festive little blogger! I LOVE the glitziness and cannot wait to see what you're giving away! I am going to win whatever it is! I just know it! :)

Pamela said...

girlie i love your blog! i just came across it this week - new follower here!!! keep in touch!
Pam