Tomorrow is the day.
Tomorrow is the day I will face plant into stuffing.
Tomorrow is the day I will eat the delicious crispy skin of a turkey.
Tomorrow is the day I will eat many other things.
Tomorrow is also the day I will wear leggings.
Last year for Thanksgiving I made these rice krispie turkeys. How cute are they?
They also got drunk off of Sambuca!
I don't know what it is about Thanksgiving, but being in my home I grew up in just makes me feel all warm and happy! I know it's cliche, but really, what's better than being around your family with the most amazing smells wafting from the kitchen and just being able to relax and eat food? Needless to say, I am SO excited :-)
Now that I've gone all Danielle Steele on you guys, let me introduce you to this video that's been circulating my Facebook feed. If this isn't inspiration to wake your ass up the morning after Thanksgiving and work that tushy, I don't know WHAT is! PS. I first heard this song in a club one night in Boston and I was like damn...I just want to booty drop to this (so I may have...) but these girls just trump it! And it's choreographed. What could be better?
Warning. Lots of sexy bootys in booty shorts.
Well on that note, I'm off to twerk my way out of work early into the kitchen to bake a chocolate cake and get prepared for tonight's festivities! Every year the night before Thanksgiving my girlfriends and I do a lil bar crawl. It's kind of a "thing" around here! Is that common where you are all from as well?! I'm excited! :-)
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving if you celebrate! I am so thankful for so many things including all of you guys who keep coming back here to see what sort of jibber jabber comes out of my mouth. Have the most amazing day in the world!






9 comments:
Yes, we have the Thanksgiving Eve bar hop too. I feel like going out before a big family get-together is not always the best idea, but it's when everyone from HS is home and can catch up after a few...a bunch...of years.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Big Apple, Little Bites
Twerk on sista!
Those little rice krispie turkeys are adorable!
Happy Turkey Day Eve... bring on the yoga pants/leggings! *aka Joey's Thanksgiving pants! They need give people!
Haha I watched that video at work. Probably inappropriate of me, but nothin' wrong with a little booty twerk. Like you, I'll be twerking my way outta work early this afternoon!
A bar crawl on Thanksgiving Eve is a tradition at home for me, too :) You just got me super excited about tomorrow... One of my favorites and the coziest day of the year! Twerk on, girl!
HOT DAMN!!! I can't even move like that. LOL Definitely some motivation to get my twerkin/ass shaken'/workout game up!!
Happy Thanksgiving Erica!!!
That was legit! Have an awesome Thanksgiving girlie, haha now I'm off to twerk into the kitchen, love it!
Happy Thanksgiving from a fellow boston gal!
Meet @ the Barre
i desperately need you to come to atlanta and teach me some moves beyond the head bob! hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving and filled those stretchy pants all out!
Post a Comment