PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.09.2013

Weddings make me cry!

Whoa little blog....I've been cheating on you with life lately and haven't had an ounce of time to come play with you! Fear not, I am back.

I am flipping exhausted, people. I've been running myself ragged since Thursday! Thursday night my friend and I drove down to Queens, NY for a wedding weekend! One of my best friends' friends from college got married and let me say, it was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen.

A few photos to tickle your fancy!











Isn't she a gorgeous bride?!? This wedding set the bar hiiiiigh! I mean, the bride and groom made their entrance into the reception by rising from the dance floor. What the what!? It was a constant dance party and let's just say, thank God she bought out the entire black and white flip flop center from Old Navy for the guests! I also realized weddings make me cry. I cried during the father daughter dance, the groom and mother dance, the toasts, the church, the send-off, etc.

Being in a 7 year relationship also doesnt make it any easier, which was evident by the tipsy texts I sent Kurt throughout the night sort of like "when are we getting married?" "When's it our turn?" Yikes Erica, step awayyyy from the cellphone.

After the ceremony, the group proceeded to the hotel bar until 3am to get our drink on. It was such a fun time and made me really wish I could go to more than 1 wedding a century! I feel like some people get so cranky that they have to go to many weddings a year, but I honestly don't think I could get sick of it! We are celebrating a new chapter in someones life!

But really Kurt, when's our turn?
How was your weekend?!

Sami's Shenanigans
Link up with Sami!

Photobucket

17 comments:

Christina said...

hot dress alert!! you look fantastic!

Pamela said...

Dannnngggg! Love your dress! You look great!!

Brittany said...

I always wish I had more weddings to go to, it has been way too long for me

Sam said...

I love weddings!! We just went to a wedding this weekend too and I swear I never get sick of them! Everyone is just so happy and wanting to have fun!

The Pink Growl said...

You look so purrrrdy! Be patient girl with Kurt! It will work out in due time. Plus, you've put in your time with him so he owes you a BIG rock! haha

Erin said...

I cry at weddings too. And I don't consider myself emotional or romantic. Guess maybe that's a load of shit huh. The outdoor space there looks gorgeous! And I think after seven years you're ready to go.

Lauren said...

The wedding looked awesome, the rising from the dance floor whoa seriously amazing!!!! Hope it's your turn soon ;-)

Unknown said...

the wedding looked so beautiful!!! you looked gorgeous too.

J and A said...

Hot stuff! You look great lady!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous all around!

I feel you on the wait. I waited NINE years for the ring. NINE!!!

Karly Kim said...

I love this! Hope Kurt gets the hint very soon :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Looks like it was a fabulous wedding. Flip flops for everyone, awesome!

The Southern Thing said...

LOVE the dress lady!! And for reals, I haven't been to a wedding in like 3 years! I need some free fun in my life asap:)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful wedding!
I had to wait 10 years to get married, BUT it was so worth it. And I'm totally with on loving weddings...I feel like I have to wait so long in between weddings. Maybe I should find friends that are engaged so I always have a wedding to attend?

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

You are so gorgeous and I love your hair! Weddings are SO emotional and it sucks because you get so dressed up and hair and makeup then it gets ruined, ha. I love the pictures... it looks like a fabulous event.

Ashley said...

Dear Kurt....Please read Erica's blog...specifically this post.

Mostly this is for selfish reasons b/c I want to see your girlfriend in person and Vegas is just not working out for us.

XO, Ashley

Chasing Elephants said...

Weddings make me cry too! I'm such a sucker for love!