^Ain't that the truth? That happened to me last year. I wanted the 5 but a week later I heard about the 5S announcement the next year, so it just went around and around and around.
Man I'm tired and I don't even know if I'm typing coherently. My friend Ryan and I vowed to text/call/send smoke signals to eachother at 2:45 to wake up and order this damn phone. I contemplated being one of the weirdos who went to the store and bought it, but that would have meant I had to be there at 3am when the store doesn't open until 8! Apple, why are you such popular demand?
Last night I made the most delectable tomato soup from the blog Eat Yourself Skinny. You all need to go make this TONIGHT! It is heavenly, so easy to make and is healthy. I paired it with a grilled cheese/tomato/spinach sangy too :-)
While on the topic of food, here's something unhealthy I ate this week...Wednesday was National Cheeseburger Day, so naturally my co-workers and I celebrated! We also celebrate bacon day and the upcoming Guacamole day.
That's a cheese burger with pepper jack cheese and spicy salsa. Oh My Lanta! It's from Wild Willy's; their burgers, fries and homemade rootbeer are a MUST.
Now that I've made myself hungry in the middle of the night which is never good, I have to remind you lovelies about something! One of my favorite people in blog land, miss ShayBayBay, aka So Shay, is hosting her "Treat Yourself" day today, September 20th! Treat yourself to ANYTHING because yes, you do deserve it!
I love this little muffin!
I should treat myself to a flight back to Texas!!!
Head over to her blog to hear more about a day dedicated to just you!
Happy weekend my friends!










5 comments:
YAY for a new iPhone! I want that gold one baby!! That cheeseburger is making my mouth water!
Super jealy that you're getting the iPhone ;)
So jealous! I have my eye on the champagne one :D I have to wait til October for my upgrade though, bah humbug ;D Or I would totally treat myself to it today ha ha!
well..did you get it? I hope so with having to get up at the un-foresaken hour...
if you go back to Texas, I want to come with.....totally serious.
and whoo hoo! yay new phone. I just got the 5 and man, I'm already lame in the phone land...damn you apple!
Post a Comment