Can you tell which one is my new one?! :-)
I am still figuring out the odds ands ends and everything in between; however, so far, so fabulous! I am pretty smitten with the camera, so I figured I would pop the new phone camera cherry and perhaps do a snazzy instagram video! Which reminds me...I've only ever done one video on instagram. Shame on me right? (Follow me @ericamariejordan) We shall see!
In other news, I've been playing Grand Theft Auto V like it's my job. Seriously I cannot put it down. These Gifs have me dying laughing though. I regret to inform myself I still havent found the mime to punch, but I have punched plenty others and also tipped a cow.
Let's back that ass up, shall we? That's what I'll be doing tomorrow night! Having a girls night in Boston---dinner, drinks and dancing! If there's one thing in life I never want to do, is to stop feeling and acting young; you hear me?!
Get Freeeeaky! And link up with Whitney!

Have a great weekend everyone!









6 comments:
Yay for new technology! Omg you gamer, hahahahah I love you.
Yahoo for a new phone! I still have a non smartphone...but I'm thinking about getting iphone! Have a great girls night - sounds fun!!
Your hair looks great! Have fun at your girls night tonight.
Yay for new iPhones! Your hair looks gorgeous by the way!
So freaking envious that you got the new iPhone 5s!
Also, I so agree about GTA5! I've been playing it like nobodies business :D
Yay for the new phone! I'm jealous. I just upgraded to the 5 a few months ago, so I don't have an upgrade for the 5s :( wahhhh!
Post a Comment