PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.13.2013

If I could date a rapper....

So it's nothing new I love rap music. I hear a rap song and it's immediately time to get jiggy no matter what (except at work I try to just pop and lock my shoulders silently at my desk). 

I was going through my playlists and really started thinking. If I was ever hot/cool/chill/ill/awesome enough to date a rapper, who the heck would I date? Let's be serious...I wouldn't date Lil Wayne; I'd husband him up so I'm leaving him out of this list...he's a given. 

It's funny...my taste in rappers differs completely than who I'm dating. People look at Kurt and think tall, preppy, skinny, reserved. And then they see who I'm into as far as music crushes and well, you know.

A$AP Rocky
We might discuss
Is that grill 14K gold? 
Why are you so young and hot?
Does anyone ever say you have nice lips? 

Future
We might discuss 
Did you know Lil Wayne also has dreads? 
Can I pull on them? 
Can I cut one off?
50 Cent
We might discuss
How does your face constantly look sexy?
Do you regret losing 70 pounds and looking terrible for 5 minutes?
Can I see your 9 bullet wounds
Can you take me to your candy shop?


And because it's Back That Azz Up Friday
I really just need to share this song I've been playing over...and over...and over. 
OBSESSED. New T-Pain featuring B.O.B. IT IS A JAM!!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya on fiddy. He's got one of those baby faces and I don't really mind it ;)

The Pink Growl said...

This post pretty much sums up EXACTLY WHY I love you so much! I am 100% all in on Fiddy! He is one sexy mo fo! I am alllllll about some Tyga lately too! He can make it nasty with me ANYTIME! ha! Happy weekend love!

candice nicole said...

I'm totally with you on ASAP, but my #1 is Kid Cudi... LOVE his smile!

jessica said...

omg yes future is my boy! ahh i let him sing/rap to me any day. i also have a rap crush on waka flocka idk what it is that's just a good lookin rapper. he got dreads too and i would totally pull on them. :)

Whitney Ellen said...

You really are one of my most favorite people ever.
Please write Wayne a love letter.
Thanks, bye.

Lauren said...

Hahaha can you take me to your candy shop, awesome :-)

Becky said...

Haha I love your blog posts! I can't listen to the song at work but I'm going to check it out when I get home because I love t-pain!

Ashley said...

you are HIlarious....I think you need to add to that list how we can incorporate some dolla dolla signs in your name even though you don't have an S to replace it with.

Brittany said...

This was hilarious! I love your topics of discussion.