PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.24.2013

Little facts about little old me

I am a pretty nosy person. I love asking questions, finding out weird habits/quirks/talents of people, don't you?! :-) I thought these questions were fun so I decided to share---a little peak inside my life!

What side of bed do you sleep on?
Does the entire bed count? Literally I'll wake up and poor Kurt is hanging off the bed. However, I go to bed sleeping on the right side. If you are standing at the foot of the bed looking towards the headboard, I'm on the right---except for those nights where I just can't handle one side and need both :-)

Goofy holding my spot ;-)

What's a song you secretly love to blast?
Defying Gravity. I am a HUGE broadway fan. Like, huge. I have seen many broadway shows, plays, musicals etc. However, my favorite soundtrack would have to be WICKED. If I am ever feeling sad or down, especially while I'm driving, I will blast this song and sing every lyric and spoken word!


Do you have any weird body skills?
I've blogged about this before....and videod it to music for some reason?! I have really fast pinky fingers--they just move so quick and I amaze myself and others. Maybe I just have weird joints.


If you could only have one sandwich ever again, what would be on it?
Oh man...thankfully I have a big mouth to be able to fit this all in:
--Bread (toasted)
--Basil Pesto
--Sundried Tomato Pesto
--Mozzerella Cheese
--Spinach
--Tomato
--Prosciutto
--Squeeze of lemon
--Black Pepper

(Mine will NOT be from Subway haha!!)

Happy Tuesday friends!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Christina said...

ummm i love the sound of that sandwich. i'd also like to sandwich you. hahahah

Kenzie Smith said...

I'm the same way about hogging the bed, I don't mean to try to kick John out of it.. it just happens ha ha!
That sandwich sounds pretty bomb.com!

Kelly @ [Big Apple, Little Bites] said...

I love Broadway too! My special talent is touching my tongue to my nose, but lately it seems like a lot of people have this skill so maybe I am not as unique as I thought ha.


Big Apple, Little Bites

Lorraine said...

I sleep on the entire bed too! haha my boyfriend complains ALL THE TIME about that. He says he's afraid to get up and get a drink in the middle of the night b/c he knows when he comes back to bed, i'll be sprawled across it lol

The Southern Thing said...

Totally just tried to move my pinky like that after watching your video... yea it didn't work haha!

The Pink Growl said...

I definitely sleep on the WHOLE side of the bed, and sideways too.

Ashley said...

i love posts like this too! i love reading about other people and, i like talking about myself...it's a win win haha.

dude - how did i miss the hand dance post?!?! that is amazing!!!

Sam said...

HAHAHAH the pinky video! I'm pretty sure everyone who watched that tried to see how fast they could move their pinky....I know I did! And you definitely win!

Anonymous said...

This is such a good post idea! I have literally been thinking of what to write for the past few posts!
Holy Moly.. your pinky! #woah

Katie said...

this is totally random but you just made me starving for a sub. I'm on the left side of the bed if you are standing at the foot of the bed and I swear to you I sleep in the exact same position every night and do not move. HAHA loves you!

Amber said...

I sleep on the right side, too!

Your pinkies are awesome. I tried to move mine like that and it wasn't happening, haha.

Your sandwich sounds yummy!!!