Anywho! A few good and bad physical feelings I've felt this past week!
THE GOOD
1) That feeling after taking a ponytail out after a long day and scratching your head. It's almost a painfully good feeling you know what I mean?!
2) Waking up in the middle of the night to yourself holding your loved ones hands. I don't mean to get sappy but I woke up in the middle of the night because a seal was barking from our sound machine (we totally have a sound machine equipped with 12 sounds--nerdy but BOMB!) Anyway, the seal barks every so often in the ocean scene, so this was a particular loud one that woke me. I felt Kurt holding my hand and I just "awwwed!"
3) Getting my back scratched where it leads from 1 scratch to "go to the left...now the right...now up...a little more...ahhhh." I sometimes fake an itch when I feel like having my back scratched because I know it leads to it actually needing to be scratched, and there is NO better feeling!
THE BAD
1) Bras. I have small boobs but I still hate them! It could have something to do with the fact that I'm not properly sized, but who invented bras? Someone needs to tell me the comfiest bra they have ever worn and I'll go out and buy 5,000!
2) Knocking my knee on a free weight at the gym. Holy Holy Holy. Wednesday afternoon I almost became the girl in the gym who used every swear word/sentence in the book, including F my A-hole. When I hurt myself, my mouth comes out and it cannot be tamed! I have a bruise the size of Alaska
3) Choking on water. It's almost as bad as choking on......
There you have it! And y'all. It's busy ass weekend! I'll cut to the chase. Sunday I see my sexy dreadlock, sizzurp drinkin hot piece of dark chocolate. Weezy F and the F is for Flawless.
And to link up with Whit-eezy, I give you...a favorite mix tape song of Wayne! (obviously hahah)
Happy Weezekend!










14 comments:
So excited for you about seeing Weezy Sunday! Have you seen him before? I saw him several years ago, but would like to see him again! Have fun!!
Cornica what are you doing Saturday? We NEED to go to Nordstroms and get you fitted! Seriously a life changer.
SO effin' jealous you get to see Weezy F baby on Sunday!!!!!!! Have a great weekend!
Pony tail and back scratching?? The best!
OMG. Bras. Just wait until you have a baby. They're like torture devices! HAHA Happy Friday friend!
Totally agree about the pony tail and back scartching!! Have a great time with Weezy!!!!
In so glad somebody else understandsymlove for Weezy. He's just so damn sexy! Have a great time I wanna see him so bad!
I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! AND JEALOUS.
Ugh. What I would give to see Weezy this year! He is only going to cleveland and it's a week night! such a bummer. it's too much to drive back and forth, ya know?!
PS-Have I told you how obsessed I am with getting my back scratched? Ever since I was little it's my favorite thing ever. I will give up the remote any night for Billy to scratch my back for an hour
YES!! Taking your hair out of a ponytail then scratching the hell out of your head is one those painfully good feelings!
I do the same to my husband when I have an itch on my back. Ok now up a bit, further, to the left, further. :)
alright... i need a back and head scratch/ massage RIGHT the eff now. they are seriously the best.
aaaand bras suck. i have found some glorious boulder holders at belk though for a really decent price! sorry VS but yours aren't always the best.
oh that weezy. gets me every time.
bhahahah kent!! he looks like he is wearing one of those raccoon hats!!
Ahh I hate bras too! Enjoy your small boobs because mine are not so much and I feel like a bra is required for the smallest of task.. walking the dog.. checking the mail.. sneezing. It is torture!
I love VS bras with no wire...
http://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/all-collections/wireless-bra-cotton-lingerie?ProductID=120456&CatalogueType=OLS
http://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/all-collections/wireless-bra-body-by-victoria?ProductID=128257&CatalogueType=OLS
ahhhh wayneee! So JEALOUS! cant wait to read about itttt!<3
Post a Comment