Let's see...Friday night, Kurt and I went to the Red Sox game on the most beautiful night! They lost unfortunately, but we still had a blast
Might I also add, I ate the most heinous hot-dog after the game. It was outside of Fenway, so it wasn't a "Fenway Frank" which are DELICIOUS! This was sitting in boiled dirty water and thrown on the grill. Maybe it was the fact that it was 9 inches long appealed to me!
Saturday Kurt and I headed up to New Hampshire to see some of our awesome friends! One of my bestie's boyfriend is moving to California next week for a job :-( So we wanted to go out with a bang! We went to Canobie Lake Park, which is the cutest, charming, old amusement park in Salem NH!
They've got this new ride called Equinox which is basically a ride you go on if you want to puke and shit your brains out. It spins you 3 different ways at 3 different angles/axis and I just can't. Luckily the line was about 2 hours long, so Kurt didn't force me to go on with him ;-)
That night we did Karaeko at a chinese restaurant which is always the best! There were scorpion bowls, sushi, crab rangoon, all the good stuff. My friend and I did a Super Bass duet which was obviously amazing haha! I also sang Cheeseburger in Paradise. Seriously had such a fantastic night with great people!
I must also say, there was a man who I noticed staring over at our table all night. He was probably in his 40s. He came up to me and said "You are the most beautiful girl in the whole world..When GOd created Angels he created you...I'm a designated driver I'm drinking water look at my bracelet." And he showed me a rubber bracelet that said DD, and sure enough he was drinking water. Sketch city...did he expect me to get a ride home from him? #SorryBuddy!!
And then....oh and then.... I don't have really any pics from the Weezy concert but it was everything I dreamed of and more! This was my 6th (I think) time seeing Lil Wayne and he never disappoints!! My girlfriends and I danced all night, sang all night, gave the finger all night (Weezy told us to F the haters ha!!) I always say this, but if you like Lil Wayne or not, his concerts are so full of energy! Go to one!!! Trust me! :-)
A little video to tickle your fancy! Scuse the F words
Also a little piece of advice for a Lil Wayne concert. Wear floss as a shirt and a g-string as a bottom. Literally, my girlfriends and I were completely overdressed with our Lil Wayne shirts, while all the biddies spent the entire concert pulling their skirts and dresses down to hide the hoo-ha!
What's with summer flying by so quick? Slow down sum sum!









14 comments:
Oh man, that guy at the bar sounds so creepy! You can usually blame people's creepiness on their drunkeness but I see that wasn't the case here. Eep!
Big Apple, Little Bites
you look adorbs in your converse. katie approved for sure. :) we match!
I want to go to a boston red sox game badly! that's the only thing (one of them) that we haven't done yet! maybe next year I'm thinking?!
and weezy....SIGHHH...so.much.fun
Yeaaaaah, my girl loves her a good 9 incher.
You know I had to.
fun! i miss canobie :)
well that guy was just creeptastic... but in other news
now i have weezy f baby fever and am on the hunt for tix for his Aug 17 appearance in austin! now at least i know what to wear.. hah!
RED SOX GAME?! Literally Fenway is my favorite place in the world, whenever I come home I have to go to a game. & your outfit is adorable for the game. Another great place is Canobie & Lil Wayne? Pretty sure you had the best weekend out of everyone in the blogging world!
xo. Kailagh
I love Fenway!!!! We went the other week for a girls night!! It was so much fun!! I love your outfit, and I was told never EVER eat outside the park, a poor friend of mine got so sick doing that. Looks like you had a great weekend!!
Holy weekend! :) So much going on!!! Glad you had fun my friend!!
What a fun weekend!! Glad the concert was amazingggg! I saw my favorite band last year and I didn't want it to end ever! It was funny because as soon as they came on you smelled the pot instantly haha.
Love, love, love the Red Sox!! Bummed to hear they lost :( But looks like you guys still had a great time!
contact high. haha i love it! how do you have the best weekends?! like always - you really pack it in. i laid out at the pool for 8 hours and made a turkey loaf....your 9 inch hot dog, roller coasters, baseball and concert WIN! XOOX
OMG. You are drop dead gorgeous. I mean seriously. I promise I mean that in the most non creepy way, not like the DD prince you encountered over the weekend.
OK, off to stalk your blog. xx
YESSS, one of my fav Weezy song!! It sounds like you did that weekend just right :)
Sounds like you had a freaking amazing weekend!! So weird about the guy that went up to your table.. Ha ha! So glad you had a blast at the concert! :D
Post a Comment