I want to start this off with something that made me laugh that I saw on Facebook. It's only 7 seconds. And pretty damn cool/cute!
Let me consider this a stream of consciousness of sorts? My little brain has been all over the place the past week or so and I don't know why! Maybe I just need to write out some random thoughts.
Why are Doritos Locos Tacos so good yet so bad? We recently ordered these at work and I made the mistake of looking up the nutritional value beforehand. I've been cursed by Taco Bell when I once showed up at Taco Bell right when it opened after a drunken college night. My friend and I happened to see them making the meat. Actually, making isn't the right word. There was no freshly oiled and sizzling pan or spices that make the ground beef so delectable. It was a powdery packet and hot water. GAG. But it's so damn tasty!
I have something kind of fun and exciting to tell you guys! I haven't mentioned it here on blogland yet because I'm worried it's going to jinx it but I think I'm ready! Don't freak, it's nothing mind-blowing like I'm pregnant or I'm going to frolick in the Galapagos Islands (though that would be damn cool!) I'll share soon!
Alright, opinions needed everyone. The other day Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z were in Boston for their collaborative concert and I was DYING to go. Last minute I looked up tickets and saw there was 1 available for 65$. No one really wanted to go, nor did Kurt, so I almost bought a ticket for myself. Is that weird? Would you go to a concert by yourself!? I'm pretty outgoing in the sense I would have talked to whoever was next to me, but Kurt was wary of me going alone. I suppose it must have been all the scary 14 year old girls in hooker boots ;-)
I went to put on a shirt for work the other day that I recently bought and for ONCE, I couldn't wear it because my boobs were popping out all over the place. Let's not get in over our heads...they're still small, but the way the shirt and bra went together, it was shocking.
On another note, I need to go finish crushing candy. I can't stop playing, screaming, throwing my iPad down, asking Kurt for help, sweating, cursing, and acting like I just won the lottery when I beat a level.
Catch y'all on the flippy :-)









11 comments:
I would totally go to a concert alone! I can't wait to hear your news! Taco Bell is disgustingly delicious! My boobs pop out of everything! annnnd now that I know you play candy crush I will be hounding you for lives. :)
Candy Crush is soooo addictive. I finally beat Level 147 after close to 2 months! Talk about frustrating!
And doritos locos tacos.... its 10am and now i'm dying for one! Yum!
I went to half a concert by myself because my boyfriend couldn't get out of work in time to make the beginning. It wasn't too bad. But elbowing people near me who were trying to encroach on my space was harder with no one to back me up :-)
Big Apple, Little Bites
I would never be brave enough to go to a concert on my own but I went to that concert and it was so unbelievably amazing. So yea I say you shoulda gone :)
I've never thought about going to a concert alone, but for JT/JayZ I would!
Don't tell me about Taco Bell. Just don't okay. That place is sacred to me and I don't need to know that it's worse than cat food.
I'm still confused as to why no one wanted to go to the concert with you. I would've been there in a second.
..............I'm a little sad/shocked/(more than a little) freaked out at this "making meat" you describe as Taco Bell's process... maybe it's time to cut back on that one, ha!
do I know this news?!!? I'm racking my brain! ??? ahh!
ah, TBell is soo good. Their tacos are actually one of the top foods that I miss after turning vegetarian. thanks goodness for bean and cheese burritos so I can still get my fix
Girl. Don't even get me started with Candy Crush. I've been stuck on level 65 for god knows how many days, months now. I'm almost ashamed to admit... key word: almost.
i'd be nervous to go to a conert by myself but only b/c i'd have to take the MARTA (public transportation system) and would be scared i'd get shanked!
in other news - yay boobs!
and i CANT wait to hear your news!!!!!
Post a Comment