PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.29.2013

Lightbulb on my head, Pinot on my head

Holy moly I am rolling. Literally ROLLING laughing so hard after seeing a video. I think I speak for many, many girls out there, but I am in love with the Real Housewives of everywhere. Actually, Miami never did anything for me!!






Personally, I can't choose an absolute favorite housewife, but I can narrow it down to three:

Bethenny Frankel
Lisa Vanderpump (plus the Jigster)
Ramona Singer

But back to my original point...my sister told me about this comedian a few months ago, her name is Amy Phillips, and she impersonates celebreties...mostly the Real Housewives (her Heather Dubrow and Bethenny are SPOT ON). I watched this video last night 4 times and had to show you guys. I die. As Rachel Zoe so effortlessly says. Seriously if you like Bravo and all the shenans, you'll love this. This girl is crazy good! Kurt hates me right now.

The Ramona Pinot Grigio face KILLS ME!!

How do I become an impersonator?
All I can really do is a fake New York accent that also sounds British.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Charlotte Hayes said...

Hahahaha I am terrible at accents, I do this one that really is nothing, I just call it the Russian vampire.

<3, Charlotte

Lorraine said...

Amy Philips is amazing. My favorite is her Ramona impersonation --so spot on!

Erin said...

Holy shit she's genius. The Rachel Zoe is SPOT ON because that's what I'm currently watching right now. Oh and the Ramona singer bunny teeth face.

I STILL WANT TOOTHBRUSH THRUSTING

Anonymous said...

The OC housewives have always been and will always be my fave. New York is a close second though... And don't even get me started on Jersey. Remember Danielle? Psycho.

The Pink Growl said...

I love this with every ounce of my soul! Love all the RH ladies!

Carolyn said...

OMG! DYING! :) I think my top three housewives are Bethany, Heather and Tamra! I also kind of love Caroline and Melissa! :)

Ashley said...

you literally just made my labor day weekend! the bethenny frankel is AMAZING! love her and that was spot on!

Anonymous said...

just getting around to checking blogs and this literally made me and my roommates laugh out loud. we watched that a million times. Bethenny is the best!

Slyde said...

im not sure what i never jumped on the Housewives bandwagon, because lord knows i watch a ton of the other reality crap out there. Maybe i'll give it a shot one of these days...

Karly Kim said...

Love this! I see Bethenny around NY from time to time.