PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.23.2013

Baby Bump and Bumpin the Booty

Last night I did something really weird. 

You know how if you drink a lot of water  your stomach sticks out a little extra from water weight? I was examining this phenomenon in the mirror and if I arched my back and stomach just right, it looked like I had a mini baby bump....I'd say 8 weeks?

Then I took a mirror selfie because it just looked so real. I even did the whole "hold the stomach so tenderly" look. Then I showed Kurt and told him I was pregnant and all he said was "you're weird."

(this is NOT ME!!)
Come on, Kurt! Not the reaction I was hoping for!
Clearly he knew I was kidding
And clearly we can all agree I have issues
I can't show you the real pic because that might cause rumors!!

When I envision myself pregnant, two things come to mind. 1) I am going to swell up like a balloon I just know it and 2) I am going to be a ravenous beast. And by ravenous beast I mean my hair is going to always look wild, I'm going to be constantly wearing giant comfy clothes and I'm going to be so moody and cranky. I can just feel it!

Speaking of feeling, I have been seriously feeling this jam lately. I think it has something to do with this amazingly gangster 15 second video from Kevin Hart on Instagram. Do y'all follow the comedian Kevin Hart on instagram? He posts the funniest stuff! 


F dat Bitch

Link up with Whitney and have a fabulous weekend!


Photobucket

11 comments:

J and A said...

You are hilarious and also look so cute with that water bump! ;)

Raquel said...

haha I do the same thing when I drink to much water or eat too much! Weird thing is, my boyfriend does too lol.

The Pink Growl said...

You are too funny with your water belly bump! Kevin Hart is my man! He makes me cry from laughing so hard.

Lauren said...

Hilarious with your faux baby bump! That jam is great have a good weekend girl!

Erin said...

This happens to me on the daily. Especially in maxis that the right under my boobs/above the belly. No shame

The Southern Thing said...

Girl when I saw this I about died haha

Charlotte Hayes said...

Hahahaha I loveee your blog! So happy I found it :) following now and can't wait to read more!

<3, Charlotte

Anonymous said...

I can not wait for a baby bump lol

Katie said...

hahaha, love that we've had this discussion. Oh k lord! At least he didn't freak out?! that's a plus! ;)

love you both!

Ashley said...

haha omg erica i was about to be devastated that i was learning about your pregnancy on the blog! whew - thank god it's just bloating! ;)

you are totally going to be the cutest ravenous beast ever. and i think its apparent that kurt is going to be the most chill dad ever!

Carolyn said...

OMG! BAHAHAHAHA! I think you're going to be an adorable preggo! I just know it!