PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.20.2013

Awkward and Awesome--Twerkin off those Reeses cups


Awkward:
-- The show I watched last night on TLC about a man with a 132 pound scrotum. All's I gotta say...I am so glad I am a girl.

-- Snapchats from my sisters boyfriend of him in the bathroom. Videos included! (hint---videos of a stream of "water.") Haha! F'Real.

-- On the topic of Snapchat, being caught taking a heinous selfie to send to a friend. Oh My GOD. I almost jumped through the car window to the car next to me begging them to look at my normal face.



Awesome:
-- That insanely large Reeses Peanut Butter Cup up there. A co-worker went to Hershey Park this past weekend brought these to us. Who comes up with this stuff and why aren't I married to them?

-- A bar I went to Saturday night had some serious twerking involved; men included. I gave it my best shot but you know what, there are some people out there who I think majored in twerking in college. I need to step my game up. #PleaseStillLoveMeMiley

-- This song. I caught myself doing those sexy body rolls in the car the other day listening to it. Hot damn, Tyga, your songs make me wild.


Happy Tuesday bloggy peeps :-)
Photobucket

11 comments:

KRISTIN said...

Your snapchats DEFINITELY win the BEST EVER award! So dang funny.

Melissa said...

I can't even imagine the faces you would make on SnapChat hahah

Christina said...

Let's find the guy who comes up with ideas like the reese's cup and marry him. Kurt will come too because he seems like a nice guy and we shouldn't leave him out, hahhah

Katie said...

I love your snappy snaps :) hershey park is AMAZING..I went there with my fam a while back and was in serious heaven. chocolate bars the size of my body hahaha

Carolyn said...

OMG. I love getting your snapchats. :) And I wouldn't hate getting one of those peanut butter cups either!

Kenzie Smith said...

I feel like I need to jump on the snapchat wagon.. ha ha!
I also think I need to learn how to twerk.
This post is pretty much awesome.

The Pink Growl said...

Tyga is my MAN!!! Twerk girl do ya thang!

Whitney Ellen said...

Sooo, when are we getting together to perfect our twerking?

Erin said...

Soooo when are we getting together so I can steal that Reese's cup?

Ashley said...

hahah i have heinous snapchats! they are the best!

and i'm sorry....132 pound scrotum? i'm going to need more on this...wait, nevermind, i take it back.

i heart you E! So thankful I can keep up with your life on this blog!

Sam said...

Hahahaha I love this! When drivers next to
Me catch me snapchatting I always just stare them down....like what? I dare you to say something! Lol