I've been feeling kind of down in the dumps lately
Nothing a little long weekend can fix, am I right?!
One of Kurt and I's favorite things to do is drive down to the beach
To gawk over the million dollar homes and play "What If"
To catch sunsets
Take pictures
Run to touch the water and scream because it's flipping freezing (maybe that's just me)
Roll around naked in the sand
kidding.... :-)
Roll around naked in the sand
kidding.... :-)
The other night we did just that!
Not the naked part...but everything else!
Not the naked part...but everything else!
And it always makes me happy
Just like this song....because I know summer is on the horizon
Just like this song....because I know summer is on the horizon
These last two are not from this specific time
But were taken by a gorgeous lil Texan---Shalyn! :-)
However it just remind me though how much I love that dang beach!
Do you have a happy place you like to go to?






6 comments:
So cute! You and Kurt are just precious. :)
Such cute pictures! I love going to the beach :D
I wish I lived closer to the beach so I could have little adventures like this one all the time! SO cute :)
I've never loved Summer, but ever since Winter decided to take over Spring (snowing now!) I am sooo looking forward to warmer weather!
Beach look beautiful..where is this one? (Not that I'm trying to stalk you LOL) ..just looking for a good beach.
I usually go to more down in RI.
You need to come down my end sometime if you like to see million $ homes. There's an Estates Area near me that has a bunch of Patriot Players (old & current). You should see some of the houses. it's just blocks & blocks of very expensive homes.
Took my cousins daughter trick or treating there last year. Kid came home with 2 bags of candy LOL
Kara XOXO
Love the song. I'm big into 70's & 80's music.
hope you're feeling better muffin!! i hear the beach too.....and you!
Post a Comment