Hello friends!
Happy Tuesday!
I'm kind of still recovering from the weekend--legit EXHAUSTED!
My girlfriends and I had a such blast St Patrick's day weekend
perusing the streets of Boston, from the afternoon to the wee hours of the AM
Oy-freaking-Vey
Anyway, a few things I'm loving lately..
Absolutely loving that Lil Wayne is okay
No joke, when I heard about him being read last rights, I cried
Thank the Lord he is not on life support--TMZ is a bit whacky
So as a sigh of relief, some vintage Wayne for your Tuesday....one of my fav oldies
This Quinoa Buffalo Chicken Salad from HERE
It was love at first bite---well, it will be.
I'm making this TONIGHT! And so should you!
This.
This entire look
I've got the dress, but I'm needing the hot pink blazer
Where can I get one? Help a sista out!!
Hope you all have an amazing day!
I'm going to go enjoy more snow, ya know...
because spring is in 2 days and all :-)










10 comments:
push me, human!
Hahah that is hilarious.
i love your quirky little site!
Just joined via GFC.
hope you stop and follow my little site as well!
I would love to stay in touch xoxo
LIL WAYNE is my one true love. So glad he isn't dead.
xo,
dysfunctionaleverafter.com
Oh, Weezy. I'm glad he's ok too! TMZ is a big asshole for that one. They even went out and said he was being read his last rights. WTF. Who does that?
Cornica, I bought a turquoise blazer from some sketchball on ebay. It came from Australia but it was really cheap and the tag said it was from Zara. He has pink ones too. May or may not be stolen/fake but it looks nice.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120991810362?var=420095579499&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
One time, about a year ago, a friend of mine texted me and said she heard Lil Wayne died. I legit lost my cool. And then it had to happen again thanks to TMZ. I just can't handle the stress. He needs to go ahead and stay alive forever.
Long live the Weezy F Babyyy!!
PS- I agree, you DO need that blazer! But I'm not much help on where to find it...
Totally thought of you when I read about L.W:-) I mean, you're practically his next of kin and everything! xoxo
haha ohh nooooo the snow needs to stop already!! And THANK GOD lil wheezy is okay, because I seriously love that man. H&M usually has cute blazers! Not sure about hot pink, but it's worth a look?
xo
I thought of you when I heard about Weezy - bless his heart!
Hey! try checking out Victoria's Secret or forever 21 for the blazer! I would love for you to stop by my site sometime! = )
you are seriously the first person i thought about when i heard about lil wayne. and i didn't even think "i hope lil wayne's ok"...i thought "i hope erica is ok!!"
MUAH!
Post a Comment