PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.26.2013

Thigh Gaps and Lil Wayne and Oh me rapping

Happy Tuesday friends! I had a weird day yesterday. I woke up with a shooting pain in my chest and was scared to stand up in fear I would fall. Of course I looked into it way too much and thought all this bad stuff was happening...but luckily it was just heartburn I think, thank THE LORD.

So with a weird day comes a random post
Oh but first!! My friend Tyler who was in Afghanistan with the marines, he is home!
It's a good feeling knowing when people are home safe!
We celebrated and went to Foxwoods Casino!

My sister and I with Tyler!

Funny side-note: Kurt, who got very drunk, woke up the next morn not having to go to the bathroom
What does he do? He feels all around the bed, worried he pissed himself
My life.

Okay back to reality. As I was shoveling in THIS quesadilla last night (holy eff amazing)
I was reading a story about the "Inner Thigh Gap Trend"
The first thing I said was TREND?!


The thigh gap is when you stand with your feet together but have the space between your thigh
APPARENTLY---it's all the rage with teenagers 
And they are trying to achieve it with various workouts
It shocked me! I didn't know this was a "thing" to achieve, did you?!

And on a complete opposite side of the spectrum, Wayne announced his tour dates!

his little head nod the last second makes me tingly!

For the America's Most Wanted Tour
With TI and Future
CAN I GET A HAYYLLL YEA?

I thought this was appropriate for the occasion
A weezy rendition video from last year or so

I question myself sometimes

He'll be in the Boston area August 4th
I'll be there bumpin, grindin, and sippin sizzurp 
Omygosh y'all I just screamed in excitement!!!!

Everyone needs to see Lil Wayne live ONCE in their life
Do it! I will even go with you---you don't have to ask me twice!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Laynah said...

Um. So weird. I've wanted a thigh gap more than anything for sooooo long (I've finally accepted that that's just not how my body is shaped) but I didn't know it was a "thing!"

Haha and as for Lil Wayne...his music IS kind of addicting, but I think I'd be too afraid of you and all the other animals that are sure to be lurking around at one of his shows.

julia rose. said...

I think I just fell in love with you even more. Can we please rap lil weezy when I meet you in person?? Because that legit needs to happen.

I saw the stud himself 2 years ago in Charlotte, NC and I swear it was the best night of my liiiiife. I might have been the only little blonde white girl jumping around and rapping all his music- but I was in heaven.

Katie Did What said...

You should definitely send that video to Lil Weezy's people and see if you can't get yourself in the line-up. Just sayin'.

xo

Anonymous said...

I didn't know thigh gaps were a thing.. Like I've always wanted one and have been working out like a boss trying to achieve it.. but it's a thing? Huh, ya learn something new every day!

The Pink Growl said...

As a girl who has always had thicker thighs I've always known this thigh gap existed...in fact I have lusted for it. Oh how I long to be a skinny legged girl!

Anonymous said...

Oh the thigh gap. I can remember high school cheerleading practices when girls would stand around and compare thigh gaps. So maybe it's always been a thing. Sad.

Erin said...

First off, I'm so glad your friend made it home safely. Bless him and his service to our great country!

Secondly, inner thigh gap? What is that? I'm not sure I've seen that since I was in diapers and was forced to keep some space down there. I kid, I kid, ok maybe I don't kid.

Lastly, when Wayne was in the news with all the reports of being given last rites etc. I was sitting at my computer terrified for you and worrying about you getting a broken heart if he passed. I'm not sure what the hidden message there is... either I care a lot about the bloggers I read on a daily basis or you care so much for Wayne the entire universe feels the impact. ;)

P.S. Stay away from the sizzurp- I'm not afraid to sic my pharmacist husband on you to tell you all the negative consequences of too much codeine in your teeny tiny body ;)

K & J said...

Maybe he slept walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night LOL

Glad to hear your friend Tyler made it home safe :)
Must have been a fun celebration. I'm not a big gambler but I like heading to Conn every now and then. Though we usually go to Mohegan more. I love their concert venue so usually we plan our trip when they have someone we want to see playing.

and I LOVE the outfits you & your sister have you. You ladies are looking VERY HOT!!!

Glad you had a fun weekend.
Kara XOXO

Brittany said...

Glad your friend is home safe!

That is insane that a thigh gap is a trend...uh no just how your body is

Whitney H said...

That thigh gap thing makes me want to puke. UGH.

Come to Houston and see Weezy with me!!! (FOR FREE might I add, since I work at the venue...:])

Christina said...

My friend was JUST telling me about The Gap issue. What the heck!!!! Love your skirt! HOT MAMA