My 2 bff's from forever and I have a very funny, silly relationship. I've blogged about it before.
We've been friends since pre-school (for real!!) and I just can't even describe our relationship.
So the other day when I saw a YouTube video of someone wearing a horse mask like this...
I just knew one of my friends needed one...but who?
My friend Cristina (middle in the picture) was the perfect candidate
She was just in Florida this past week, and just recently bought a house
so I figured it was the perfect welcome home gift to be at her doorstep
It arrived last night, and thank the LORD for Amazon not having a return label name
I LOST it.
My friend Liz and I were texting separately killing ourselves laughing
I then successfully played dumb
At this point I couldn't breathe, and she wouldn't put it on her head
Probably because she feared it was a rendition of The Godfather or something
So I sent her a screen shot of my Amazon recent orders
Minus the fact that this horse head
A) Has pube-like hair on its head
B) Has a "I'm getting pleasured" facial expression
C) Freaks the heck out of her cat
I think it's pretty effing awesome.
Imagine the possibilities of this horse mask head?
At the bank..gas station...at the club shaking that thang
Or...my wedding night?
Endless possibilities
And only $24
Happy Thursday!








12 comments:
haha Erica I love that Cristina requested your creeping skills. Love you both. Can we go to trivia soon? I miss you 3 and Ben.
This is HYSTERICAL! Going to amazon now to find one to send to a friend!!
Hahahahahha oh my gosh. SOOO funny!
OH MY GOODNESS! This is absolutely hysterical! :)
That is hilarious!!!!! I love it haha
LOVE it!!! So Funny. Though I would have made her wonder for a while before I told her LOL And yes, Amazon is great for prank gifts LOL
Kara XO
You're hilarious. She deffffffinitely needs to wear it at the club shakin that thang, or at the gym. One of the two.
That is beyond hilarious!!!!
This is beyond hilarious!! I love it! Glad you guys have such amazing sense of humors :D I need more friends like you!!
Hahahaha this is so funny! And her cat is scared of it? Too much!! :)
I'm sitting here in my apt CRACKING UP. Horse heads make everything like a million times funnier.
That picture of the horse head in the mirror is probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen!
Post a Comment