PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.02.2013

I refrained from riding a bull in a mini skirt

HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVES!!

I've sat here all day with fake eyelash glue stuck to my eye-lid and it FINALLY peeled off

YES!

Sissy and I! 

For the past 4 years or so, I've always gone out for New Years Eve with the same group of people! Friends from college! And each year, we always say it gets more and more epic. Well actually, 3 years ago might have been the most epic when Kurt was kicked out of a club and later found with dirt and mud all over his face and an 8 foot bouncer watching him....

This year, we decided to go to a classy establishment called The Liquor Store in Boston. It comes equipped with a mechanical bull and stripper poles. I went in expecting it to be TRASH CITY but it was seriously a blast! Plus, it was New Years Eve so we didn't give a hoot where we went as long as we could all ring in the New Year together and have an amazing time. Which...we did :-)

Toasting with mimosas! at 9pm not 9am ;-)

Shots of tequila were taken by some...me, on one hand, sipped mine ;-) Me+Shots=DEATH




Unfortunately, I did not take a camera out with me, but just used my iPhone instead. My sister had hers, and I don't even want to know what type of pics she took! Pure mess I know it haha

Everyone took a shot at the mechanical bull...except for my sister and I. We were the Ho'z wearing dresses/skirts, and felt that our badonks would be best covered. Especially since the sleazy men standing around the bull were having a field day watching the girls in short dresses show us their goods. Believe me...it was ENTERTAINING to watch haha. That bull was DEADLY looking....made my bull riding experience in Texas look tame ;-)

My friend Monica was a pro!! ;-)


Around 11pm, as I thought about it, I realized this was Kurt and I's 7th New Years Eve spent together. Holy Bajeezus!! Unfortunately at midnight he wasn't on one knee asking me to be his wifey. After drinking 8 jager and red bulls, he was in another dimension. But then again, my friends and I apparently were as well...

 
This was about the time I went to swing around the pole
Did I mention we had a stripper pole our senior year of college?
WITH an instruction video? ha!

As midnight approached, I looked around and saw SO MUCH LOVE! I had my Kurty bear, all my friends, my sister and her boy, and was just so thankful! 2013 is going to be an amazing year I can already tell.

Here's to another fabulous year!!!


Photobucket

16 comments:

Katie said...

Watch out world...your makeup and outfit was STUNNING! You little HOTTIE! :) :) OW OW! I'm sure Kurt was just loving it!! I need to see this pole action soon ;) too bad we couldn't find one here in the O-H to experiment with...

love you happy new year!! hope to see you veddy veddy soon!

Café Moka said...

Happy new Year!!!

KRISTIN said...

you look SO gorgeous! love your makeup! so glad you crazy kids had such a great time!

choose to be happy blog said...

i almost couldnt read this because i am so sad we did not meet up. :( my cell showed no missed call from Erica Young and Fabulous! we ended up at house parties because my sister lost her entire purse. OOPS. blah. i miss you. we were so close

Unknown said...

You are gorgeous! Happy New Years!

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

hahaha!! Get that pizza girl! And Tequila!

Carolyn said...

So cute! I love your crazy NYE!! :) Happy new year friend!!

julia rose. said...

Ayyyy SEXY LADY!!! LOVE your NYE outfit, sister! And 7 years spent with Kurt? That's pretty dang special!

The Pink Growl said...

I just love you on so many levels. Your dancing on the pole...perfect, shots...perfect, hammered on NYE...perfect! Glad you had a fun one!

Katie said...

love LOVE love your skirt! Looks like a great, crazy NYE!

Anonymous said...

Love that skirt!! Looks like you had a wonderful time :D
Happy New Year (a day late ;D)!!

Ashley said...

i just love you sweet friend! And holy moses with a walking stick!!! i need you to do a makeup tutorial like yesterday!!!! you look so glam in these pics! Smokeshow on a stripper pole fo sho!!


Linny said...

Love the skirt! Sounds like a wild night :)

Whitney said...

I'm so proud of you for choosing to not get on that bull. I know many girls who would not have made that decision and you get props for that!

MacKensie said...

hahaha shots + me = IMMINENT DEATH also. Too funny. I was one of those girls riding the mechanical bull while wearing a dress the other day.. whoops! Peer pressure made me do it! haha looks like you had a blast. Happy New Year!

Renee Arianna said...

Glad you were a classy ho and opted for the pole instead of the bull! :) Nice decision.

SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS ERYBODY!!