You know those blogs you stalk daily and find yourself killing yourself laughing to?
Well, Whitney at "I Wore Yoga Pants" is totally one one of those blogs.
And I am SO excited to be linking up with her today for The Facts of Me!
Are we ready?
Here are 5 random facts of me!
Numba 1!
I can not only touch my tongue to my nose, but to my elbow
(which is supposed to be impossible...psych!)
For my blog.
To the tune of "Whats Yo Fantasy" by Ludacris because of the "I wanna li li lick you...." part
Oh, what we do for blogging.
Numba 2!
Some may already know this but,
I am 24 years old and still have full blown temper tantrums
They've taken place in grocery stores because Kurt took fo-eva to pick the perfect microwavable bacon
In Target over pushing a shopping cart
In the car, and I've even kicked the dashboard #BRAT
I just can't control my emotions sometimes, ya know?
And the worst is when you run into your car all cranky amidst a tantrum
And your boyfriend doesn't come chasing after you
Temper tantrum times a zillion!!
Numba 3!
If a job interviewer told me to rap to Twista, Lil Wayne or Busta Rhymes
I'd be a shoe-in
I know this isn't something necessarily to be proud of, but I've perfected my 'fast rap'
And am just about there with the song above...haha
This all started back in middle school when I first heard the song "No Diggity"
Daaaamnnn that was my jam! Constantly rapped that; not out loud of course
But from then on, I just became obsessed with rap music, and learning to spit my flow
I mean, I guess that's an interesting fact? Is that wicked lame?
Numba 4!
I can crack just about everything in my body. You name it!
Neck, back, fingers, ankle, knees, elbow...
I've also never met a person who doesn't laugh and get awkward when I crack my knees
Gymnastics people!!! Mind out of the gutters....
What can you crack?
Numba 5!
I'm an avid golfer!
I have been golfing since I was about 10 years old
And was even captain of my high school golf team
We had collared shirts! And Jackets! Cool Club :-)
Many think it's a boring sport, but it's so rewarding in the end,
to know that you made a tiny ball go into a hole....
oh there are so many dirty, naughty golf jokes I have up my sleeve!
After 18 holes, I can barely walk. Da Dum Dum!
I hope you learned something interesting about yours truly!!
Link up with Whitney!
Happy Tuesday!









14 comments:
I secretly practice my rap skills too, ya know, just in case someone needs me to fill in at a concert... or someone holds a gun to my head and says "rap or die". Haha
"Numba" 1 is my fav I think. I'll never forget you showing us this hahaah priceless. the tempers?! HILARIOUS!!! You're the greatest in all the land
I used to write raps in middle school...for like two years. I was actually really good. At one point people were requesting me to write for them! haha. Then I went through a stage where I wanted to learn to beat box so badly! I didn't get very far with that :)
XO, Kelsey
Ok please tell Kurt to video your next temper tantrum!! I too pitch some hellacious ones myself at 25 and would love to see this haha. Also... pretty sure my family wants to adopt you now. I am the only one who does NOT golf!! I just drink beer and drive the carts around.
Love this!! :) I'm pretty proud of myself for knowing all five of these facts. Whoop! :)
I love that you took a video of touching your elbow with your tongue haha!
I agree with Julia ^ you should totally ahve Kurt video your next temper tantrum! Haha! When I get mad I cross my arms and won't talk.
I always love when I can fast rap to a song haha.
My dad tried to get me to golf once, but I was horrible and didn't want to play any more haha.
I'm also a golfer! I have the pink golf bag and matching balls LOL
xo Sam
Replace golf with volleyball, take away the tongue talent, and then, then we are life twins:-) haha. xoxo
Temper tantrums are the best sometimes. I know they make me feel better. And it's the only way to get our emotions out. So what? lol.
I think you need to video this fast rap! That is impressive.
ps nothing wrong with a temper tantrum once in awhile ;)
My ankles crack with every step I take. It was why I couldn't sneak out of the house in high school, my parents would always wake up!
I love this list! And I went back and watched your video. So funny yet talented
i knew all these facts about my little erica!! guess that means i just heart your blog to infinity!! and erica temper tantrums are definitely my favorites! MUAH!
oh girl temper tantrums are totally something that i do!! and i just tweeted you but oh man, 'look at me now' is my JAM.
Post a Comment