PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.17.2013

Naked Bieber and a special day for Shay

Can we first get a HEELLLLL YEAAAH for it just about being Friday?
That means it's almost a long weekend.
Holy amazing

Okay so I was about to tell you guys a story when I burst out laughing looking up at my Safari search bar from my most recent search from last night. Okay I'll let you see.


If you can't read that, it says
"Justin Beiber naked pics leaked"
I mean, that was totally Kurt that was looking that up I swear

I actually forgot I was looking that up
It stemmed from someones Facebook post that showed they looked at a naked Beeba article
You know those people? Who click on porn links that are actually viruses
But then you have to laugh when they obviously clicked them and we can all see that they did?

Yeah it was that, and I said to myself
"hmm, I mean I am curious what he looks like naked"
SUE ME! 
I never really found them, and from what I did find, 
let's just say....he can't be that big

ONTO MORE IMPORTANT NEWS!!




Today is ShayBayBay's special day because...
It's her BIRTHDAY!!

I can't even begin to express how happy I am to know such a booootyful person both inside and out
To Shalyn, aka Shay, aka ShayBayBay..
Happy Birthday!!
I so wish we could be riding a bull together in Texas tonight to celebrate
Soon my love!!

You should also pop over to my love Sabrina's page
as she put together something utterly AMAZING for Shay!!

Hope today is the most amazing day ever!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Sabrina Says Blog said...

You are the sweetest friend. I absolutely adore you!!! And I feel the same... What in the world would I do with out you?? Probably be really fat from eating my feelings.

Just sayin

I would laugh if the beibs sent naked pics!! I think it's so funny when guys do that!! Speaking of!! I got a DICK PIC from a random number the other day!! Hahahah

Who does that?!! Love you Errrrrica!!

So shay said...

LOL Oh my goodness you make me laugh so hard goober. Why the heck would you want to see that skinny lezbo naked??? There would be nothing to see!!! :P Lol I love you too much I swear!

THANK YOU FOR THE SWEETEST BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT!!! HOW DID I GET SO LUCKY WITH YOUR FRIENDSHIP!?!?!? Seriously! SO thankful for you!!!!

I love you more than all the sour patch kids and pomeranians in the world!!!!

Must. See. You. Soon!

The Pink Growl said...

you had me at naked biebs...

Carolyn said...

BAHAHAHAHA! Naked Bieber pics. I wonder what sort of people are going to be sent to your blog from that google search! :)

Happy birthday to Shay!!

julia rose. said...

Not gonna lie. Pretty curious about the Biebs myself. I wouldn't mind making sure he actually has some man hood!

Ashley said...

awww love this!! shay is such a special special lady...as are you! muah!!

and OMG just bieber naked...i'm pretty sure he and i look the same naked...like a flat chested little boy. i wish i was joking.

speaking of nakedness...i joined the gym and there is a whole lot of naked going on there. like not the kind you want to see. but dang, these women rock for being so confident...just standing there with everything all hanging out putting moisturizer on their face like theyre in their own private bathroom!