Let's not get excited, I know our apartment is clean and beautiful enough for HGTV
Okay I really didn't just do any of that, but I have before.
I also was able to get these pics because I lied and told Kurt I was playing with my camera
Anyway, I'm in a random mood so I thought I would tell you some random thoughts.
My friend Ryan sent me an article about foods we will never eat again.
Remember 3D Doritos?
Fabulous. I used to stuff like 10 in my mouth at once
Then after that I would stuff 10 3D Doritos in my mouth
And Surge Soda?
170 calories FOR REAL??
Sometimes I think living in the 2000's is not as fun as living in the 1990's was.
I mean yeah, I might not be here talking to all of you, but I really
wish I was still drinking Surge and popping 3D Doritos in my mouth like they're nothing.
I went on a nostalgic journey last night and then cried myself to sleep.
Then I saw this
And this
Do you remember when Facebook looked like this? HOLY CRAP YES.....
Okay I've done enough ranting.
But one more thing....
1990 was 23 years ago.
Me circa 1990
Happy Hump Day everyone!
Go do something 80's or 90's today :-)











15 comments:
Holy shit how is 1990 23 years ago??!! That sounds so crazy to me!
I'm with you on going back to the 90's. 90's rap is the best thing ever.
My husband is the same way as Kurt except he's usually watching some tech show on TV or playing with the iPad.
ah... that game must be battlefield... my bf plays it and the same scenario happens with us... except sometimes he'll yell at me if i get in the way of the tv...
i loved surge. not sure how it was only 170 calories though.
The other night someone was talking about this crazy show Aerosmith did a million years ago, so I looked it up and it was in 1991. Which didn't seem that far away. Umm... that was 22 years ago. 22. Insane.
Sweet Lord I used to love some Surge! We used to drink it at cheer practice in elementary school bahaha 1990 was the year my brother was born so that makes me feel old that he's almost 23!
OMG! You just made me feel SO OLD! HAHA But it's true... the good old days! HAHA
Also - Kurt and Jake might be the same person. :)
eminem's daughter.... mind blown!
Omg I remember allll those things! But damn...Eminem's daughter! wow
Ah, that scene is so familiar. I deal with video games vs. wife like every day! haha
Oh video games, always stealing all the attention!
HOLY CRAP! That's Hailey?! She is gorgeous...and old...which means I'm REALLY old! Yikes.
you crack me up. i totally believed your fish net story! haha
and aren't you the cutest littlest muffin tot EVER!!!
and OMG FB and SURGE?! That is crazy that FB used to look like that.
and THAT is Eminem's daughter!! How did someone that looks like a rat make a daughter that looks like a smokin stripper?!?!
Omg im OLD ..:( when and how did this happen? *wails*
I was born in 89...seems so far back now :/
I hope when you wear "fishnet tights, high heels" for real he stops playing...otherwise I'm going to smack him for you LOL. When Me & Jess were dating we use to do things like that with each other while studying Seemed we always new when the other was stressing to much and need a break. And what better way to rid that stress than dressing sexy and having some HOT sex!!!!
Kara XOXO
Post a Comment