Well, tomorrow is 2013!!
First, let's hope this New Years Eve doesn't make me look like last New Years Eve...
Erica + too many cran-vods = This ^
I'm really not good at New Years stuff....meaning making resolutions or reflecting on my year and what I have or have not done.
Sure, I'd like to say I'll stop shoving fistfuls of M&Ms in my mouth every time I walk by them or that I'll stop being a diva extraordinare when it comes to Kurt and I's petty arguments, or that I'll work harder at the gym. But honestly, I'm just happy that I am happy. I love my life, family, friends, boyfriend, job, Lil Wayne, etc. I truly hope that 2013 is just as good to me as 2012 was.
I thought I'd leave you all with a 2012 video.
Because who doesn't want to champagne shower their way into 2013?! :-)
Ridiculous
I hope that you all have the most amazing New Years Eve and
more importantly, an even more amazing year!







6 comments:
Happy New Year!
omg, i love! it makes me happy to hear you're happy! :) happy happy new year!
Oh my gosh you are TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! And ok, that video make Kurt look like he was getting a little fresh with you ha!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
Too cute :) Happy New Year!!
hahaha omg that video was TOO funny!!
Hope you have an amazing new year's eve/day!
Love the video!! Y'all are too freaking cute! Here's to 2013 bitches!! :)
Post a Comment