Girls....
I have to share life changing news
No but really, I wanted to ask her how the heck she got it because y'all, it was perfect! So that night, I scoured pinterest for a booty workout. Then I realized I had pinned something months ago, but just never referred to; you know, something all of us do on pinterest.
DROOL!!
Rather than listing out the entire workout, I thought I would just link you guys to it. It contains 22 exercises for a perfect butt, but some of them include stuff like running/ballet/jumping on a trampoline. I just stuck to the actual workouts and holy moly...you won't be disappointed. I'm going to do this 2 or 3 times a week I think. Check it out heeeree!
Do you guys have any booty workouts?
Do Tell!
Happy HumpDay!








17 comments:
i find that we are all dumb. at least once a week at the gym i am like damn girl how did you get that ____? why don't we ever ask!? most of the time we are all friendly, love the compliment and would totally help!
thanks so much for the work out :) now i don't have to write my own for tomorrow lol
All I can think of right now is "booty work, booty work, booty booty booty work"... helluva good one. And definitely trying these exercises! Thaaaanks!
booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere!
Haha This is great. Happens to me all the time where I am just standing there thinking "tell me your ways!"
That girl in the first picture has a nice butt but no body at all. Like she is non existent! Lol
-- dysfunctionaleverafter.com
i cant even with the first few lines of this post..... dying laughing... you are too cute and too funny!
this makes me laugh! I always wondered how to get the perfect ass.... squats maybe?!?
xxS
im so glad you posted this!! i dont know whats wrong with me but I envy girls with good butts. i def have to do a lot of squats and run to get a good butt!
gah jealous of these beautiful butts you posted. Dustin does squats and things at the gym and has a better ass than me now :\ thanks for the motivation!
xo dana
ha. haha. Obviously, I've got to get going on this. A). I lack some serious junk in the trunk B). We're going to Brazil in a year and that is some major competition over there:-) xoxo
This made me laugh! I'm definitely trying this. :)
Oh my gah, I would KILL to look like that!!! I'm totally going to check these out. Thanks for sharing :)
I am definitely going to try this out since I have the flattest saddest white girl ass that has every existed. haha
You are too funny! Love this post! I have no butt! I need all the help I can get!
xo
LOL Erica...YOU are too funny. Booty BOOTY rock it everywhere! You need to live closer so we can do booty work outs together and listen to Lil' Wayne! :) Checking out the butt exercise now. Let's get bootylicious!!
erica do you know that i spent my morning googling butt exercises? i caught a look at my rear view in the mirror and despite all that running....that "underbutt"...you know the part right under your butt...i don't know whose it is but i swear someone's grandma's underbutt is on my body!
i'm going to do this workout RIGHT now....then fly to MA so we can have a pillow fight and squeeze each other's firm bootays!
We'll if you want to try squeezing "HOT booty" & have a pillow fight with a girl let me know ;)
My exercise is yoga..being into dance I do a lot of stuff the requires stretching, bending and keeps me flexible.
Though seeing your booty in the bowling pic I don't think you have anything to worry about :)
Kara XOXO
Post a Comment