PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.04.2013

Awkward Conversations: Golden Showers and Edible Panties

I feel like life would be so boring if awkward things didn’t happen to people on a regular basis.

 Like when the fake Naked Cowboy made me grab his booty for a pic in New York City a few weeks ago

Last night while lying in bed 
Me: DAMNIT I missed my golden birthday!! 
Kurt: What’s a golden birthday? 
Me: When you turn the age of your birthday date. Like I turned 24 on July 24th of this year. It’ll never happen again 
Kurt: Well I’m sorry…I can give you a golden shower instead if you want

At work looking on Amazon 
Me showing a co-worker a makeup product: Have you seen this? 
:::Notices ‘edible panties’ in the more items to consider bar::: 
Co-worker: No….but what are those?
 :::Stealthily clicks out of Amazon:::

Interoffice chatting with a co-worker in London about a work assignment 
Me: Yes I can do that. Gimme a sex 
Person: LMAO 
Me: Sex* Sorry 
Me: SEC!!!**** 
Person: ROFL

I didn’t know adults used LMAO or ROFL, better yet in London. They’re so proper there! 

Anywho, it's the weekend. 
Let's get buck wild! 
I'm off to the Dirty Jersey to see Kurt's fam who I haven't seen in a month or two!
Have a fabulous weekend!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love all of your crazy stories!! :) :) :) Happy Friday friend!

Megan O. said...

Ahaha the sex/sec one is hilarious!

The Pink Growl said...

A golden shower is in no way a make up for a golden birthday! hahaha

Jamie said...

Hahahah. A golden shower is almost as good as a golden birthday! ;)

Amy said...

Ahh the sex/sec typo has TOTALLY happened to me before. I did it to my boss on accident in my last job. Really made me feel super mature when I couldn't stop laughing ha.

Happy Friday!

choose to be happy blog said...

hahaha laughing. out. loud! more more!!

Renee Arianna said...

For reals... more, more! And have fun this weekend. Come back with good stories bish!

Lauren @ Love, Water and Wine said...

Golden shower does not equal golden birthday celebrations. Well maybe for some people it does.. haha!

Atleast you were wearing gloves while grabbin' the Naked Cowboy. I wonder just how many people have grabbed his ass. I also love how the Alien is behind you.

Ashley said...

hahaha you have the best stories ever! The last one is totally my fav....I have a love/hate relationship with auto correct! I once emailed a client that i'd be by to "take a dump".....when I mean to say "take a dolly"....yeah.

Anonymous said...

That picture is priceless!
You have the best conversations EVER.
xoxo