I got rejected from a college 3 years after I applied to it. I kid you not!
I mean, who wouldn't want this gem representing their school?
Then I cried my eyes out for 10 days straight
Actually I laughed. 3 years later come on New Yawk!
But it did bring back those memories of college rejection letters
And rejection in general.
I came across a blog recently by a man who challenged himself and documented it
He has a fear of rejection, and pledged to make one crazy request a day for 100 days and vlog it
The purpose is to get over his fear of rejection
Like....
Play soccer in someones backyard
Ask for a tour in a grocery warehouse
Ask to be a live mannequin in Abercrombie
And my favorite
Ask someone at Krispy Kreme to make Olympic ring donuts
Seriously watch this!
But it did bring back those memories of college rejection letters
And rejection in general.
I came across a blog recently by a man who challenged himself and documented it
He has a fear of rejection, and pledged to make one crazy request a day for 100 days and vlog it
The purpose is to get over his fear of rejection
Like....
Play soccer in someones backyard
Ask for a tour in a grocery warehouse
Ask to be a live mannequin in Abercrombie
And my favorite
Ask someone at Krispy Kreme to make Olympic ring donuts
Seriously watch this!
I just thought this guys challenge was SO cool and so amazing and inspiring!
I just had to share with you all!
Check out his blog here!
I will be the first to say I don't handle rejection well either.
It scares me! And I hope one day to not let it bother me as much as it does today.
How do you handle it?
I will be the first to say I don't handle rejection well either.
It scares me! And I hope one day to not let it bother me as much as it does today.
How do you handle it?







8 comments:
I watched this yesterday!!! I love that lady! I'm gonna go find her soon and get a picture with her :) She's in AUSTIN! COME VISIT ME and we can have a donut together. Miss you!
I just watched that entire video and it's awesome. There are still good people out there! On the topic of rejection though, I hear ya. I am not a fan at all. Then again, who is? :)
Oh my goodness I LOVED that video! Thank you so much for sharing :) Totally made my day.
haha. I will share a donut with you anyday! ;) love that crazy experiment! so cool. I don't handle rejection well either I don't think!!
I enjoy this! What a great idea to think about! I can't believe they were three years late....that just blows my mind. I would want to send a letter back and share their losses with them. :) Loved reading this!
Thanks for sharing...LOVED it!!!!
You should have sent a letter back telling them you would have appreciated the rejection letter 3 years ago since you've been waiting to see what happens before you apply to any other schools :P
Kara XO
oh my gosh!! that is such an a cool day. i want to make donuts....and then eat them all!!!
and who would reject you!! i bet if you'd apply to college in GA you'd get accepted right away. you should apply to College of Come Live with Ashley in Atlanta....you'd totally be accepted right away!!
Love this video!! She worked her critical thinking skills to make them donuts. And rejection sucks... the end.
Post a Comment