Happy Monday y'all! I am flipping TIRED. I went to New York City for the weekend with my sister to surprise my mom for her birthday (who was already there with my dad, and had no idea we were coming!!) Needless to say, it was AMAZING! I'll be sharing this week!
But in other words...I came across this recently and it was too creative not to share. I wish I had come up with it!
Photographers out there....DO THIS! :-)
Have a fantabulous day!!
15 days until CHRISTMAS!
15 comments:
Ok usually baby announcements creep me out, but that one is AWESOME! xoxoo
I saw this recently too and I loved it!! Totally going to try and recreate when I'm pregnant :)
OMG! That is awesome!
I'm totally doing something creative next time around, (besides just sitting around eating krispy kremes:-) hehe). xoxo
haha! totally saw this on pintrest. hilarious and so damn creative ~
Haha,I saw that this weekend too. So cute!
haha! love this! super cute...
That is too funny. I am so jealous that you are so close to NYC, I would kill a man to live in Manhattan.
That is such an awesome baby announcement! I wish I was that creative.
That is so awesome!!! Super cool! And glad you had a fun trip to NY
I saw this recently and I'm freaking out. I want to do this one day!
(I can't believe I'm just now following your blog! Found you from Steph and Katie!)
oh my gosh that is too cute. i am so sending this to my photographer friend!!
and NYC? so fun!!
Definitely amazing!
Ive seen this all over pinterest! It's such a cute and clever idea!!
OMG. That's hilarious.
I love how he only has one show on in the last picture! lol!
Post a Comment