And Miss Priss Hersellllllff!!!
Hoookay. So when it comes to crafting and baking and DIY, I'm all for it. I love trying new things, love feeling like I have accomplished something. HOWEVER....yes there is a however...I always find myself having a mini temper tantrum. I either fight with glue or find myself slamming spices into a bowl. It ain't pretty.
But when I saw this, I knew I had to do it...and knew I COULD do it. So BAM! I saw it, pinned it, DID IT!! Holla for a dolla Weezy! Here is the original pin...
Here's what you need!
1) Googley Eyes
2) Brown pipe cleaners
3) A red pompom
4) Bobbie Pins
5) Super glue
6) Sock Bun
7) Santa hat earrings and slutty Santa belly ring optional
The first thing I did was attach bobbie pins to the eyes and pompom with super glue.
Gotta make sure that ish sticks in your head all night long!
I cut the ends off of the brown pip cleaners and used the scraps to form the antler. I didn't need to glue bobbie's on them... I basically just stuck into the bun...those babies stayed put
Have a friend, or in my case, boy toy Kurt, stick everything in and monitor it ALL night
Heres mine!
Voila!!
I wore this to a Santa pub crawl last Saturday night and it was a HUGE hit!!
I am in love with it and it was so so easy to do!!
Voila!!
I wore this to a Santa pub crawl last Saturday night and it was a HUGE hit!!
I am in love with it and it was so so easy to do!!
What do you all think!
So glad to finally link up with you girls!!










21 comments:
SHUT UP THIS THIS THE CUTEST THING IVE EVER SEEN!!!
OMG how freaking adorable is that!??!?! Totally doing that to daughter's hair!
You are THE cutest!! And obviously have the most perfect hair for this!!! I just heart you!
And can we talk about that first pic please...pretty sure that was Hangover City for yours truly. OMG...I want to vomit just thinking about how bad I felt that day!
OMG I was HOPING you would link this up when I saw the pic on insta! I about passed out when I saw how cute it was on you and I had never seen this idea before!!!! :)
THOSE PICS ahhh make me miss you so much and that weekend! Loves you missy!
So glad you linked up xoxo
Oh my goodness, that is so freaking cute! I wish my hair was longer again just so I could do this!
Too cute! The mall near me posted a little girl with this in her hair and I thought omg soo cute!
and this is why you are a bad ass.
soooo cute!!!! hope you are doing well my lady! :) xoxox, ash
THE cutest! :) EVER!
HAHAHAHA! I love it!! :)
That is awesome!!! I Love it!!!
love it. i saw and pinned this too and plan to do it to my daughter's hair. darling!!
That bun is so adorable and festive! Great idea! Thanks for sharing it on your blog :]
Wow! Too freaking cute! I'd never seen this idea before until you posted it on instagram! You pull it off great!
This is hilarious and awesome! I love it!
~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
That looks so awesome!!! You did an amazing job!!! Kara XO
This is SO freaking adorable!!
OH MY GOSH THAT IS TOO CUTE!
Oh my gosh I love this! So funny & too cute!!!
I loved this post so much I shared it with my readers for my biweekly series, Lots of Link Love. I hope you'll come check it out, see some other posts I've loved over the past two weeks, and maybe even share with your readers!
http://stresscasey.blogspot.com/2012/12/lots-of-link-love.html
xoxo
Casey
i need you to wear this every day because it is so stinking cute!!
miss and love you friend!! hope you have a fine, booty-shaking new years!
Post a Comment