The past few days have been blech and making me want to run into a stampede of wildebeasts
And to top it all off, I'm stressed out about what to wear to a Santa Pub Crawl this weekend
Speaking of stressing over outfits
I've been feverishly searching for something to wear on New Years Eve.
I've been googling "New Years Eve Outfits"
And mainly coming up with things like this...
I don't know but....I might get thrown outta da club
That, or everyone would keel over and pass out from my too hot to handle sex appeal
I'm really just looking for something sparkly and cute
Help please!
Oh so the other night I got down on my hands and knees and begged Kurt for a massage
So he starts doing it, all nice and sweet, then he goes
"Vood Yoo Vike a Sveedish Massage from a hot Sveedish Man?"
And he was completely serious about it
In other news...
I wouldn't say I have a Kim Kardashian ass
But I also wouldn't say my ass resembles that of Bisquick pancake
HOWEVER
The other night I did squats in heels, because I read once in cosmo heels help the booty tooch
I had also just watched the Victoria Secret Fashion Show
I had also just watched the Victoria Secret Fashion Show
If that wasn't the most random spew of words, I don't know what is
But I hope you all have the best Thursday in the world
I have a work Christmas Party tonight
Let me just say it's at a tequila bar
Nuff said!








17 comments:
HAHAHAHA! I love this. :) I'm dying over the Kurt massage convo. I'm dying over the squats in heels. And I'm mostly dying over how much I love you. HAHA
I've heard about this squats in heels thing too! Was it hard?? Totally think you should pick the NYE outfit on the right! hahaha
hahahah you're so great. I've definitely done squats in high heels as well. Gotta keep the tush looking fab. Kyle does weird accents like that all the time too! ugh men....And girl, that dress on the right is so classy and I love that it leaves a little to the imagination ;] If you dont wear it for NYE you could always wear it for the next family outing! haha
haha Kurt's special talk couldn't be any better. Cannot wait to meet him! ahhh. Girlll you look FIERCE in those heels....work it. Have fun tonight at the partay!!! have a shot for me!
Haha! Those dresses are classy! You should look at the Victoria's Secret website for dresses, they have great stuff sometimes that does not resemble your search results :) squats in heels? I'm totally trying it.
love you and kurt-a-licious. LOVE the heels idea actually.... and i am the same way - i STRESS over the silliest of things. like UGH i have so many crafts to do! UGH what am i going to wear to this holiday party. its bad. austin always says - why do you always stress - you have enough clothes. UGH PARENTS (actually boyfriends in this case) JUST DONT UNDERSTAND xoxoxo
Ahhhh hahahaha awesome, just awesome. Bisquick pancake asses are in my head now and I cannot stop laughing. Also... Kurt is hilarious.
um your legs look amazing.like boom amazing.
and no way in h-e-double hockey sticks do you have a pancake ass.
I'm pretty sure I have those heels too! And I might be going to a Santa pub crawl this weekend too! Very excited :)
Damn, those dresses are major "in da club" - not so much NYE pretty and sparkly.
your legs are bangin'! and you are one sexy santa. and I miss you and love you and think you should wear the white number for New Years.
I'm looking for a new year's outfit too! I haven't had any luck yet. I might try H&M tomorrow!
oh my gosh i have so many things!
So i saw your FB pic and that reindeer bun was like the best choice ever for your pub crawl! So don't do it E! don't run into a pack of wildebeasts!
Secondly although I think you should totally buy that hot little black number, if you're looking for something that resembles clothes more, I saw some super sparkly numbers at Express yesterday AND VS has some cute cute dresses. I'm trying to convince my friends to stay in and watch movies with me on NYE. I somehow skipped straight from 21 to 6.
and booty tooching in heels? i am SOO trying this today!! work dat ass.
And christmas party. OMG we had the lamest "party" ever on Friday. We got Jimmy Johns subs for lunch (vommit) which they get for us every Friday and then played 20 minutes of white elephant and went back to work. i sincerely hope yours was way more fun!
love you muffin!
Those dresses! The white one looks so cute from the back! But maybe not so much the black one! I mean you could probably rock the shizz out of them;)
love your blog, its too cute. squats in heels? i might secretly have to try this. I just started following and cant wait to see more posts.
allison
xoallison.blogspot.com
That's funny...I read that to and so squats in heels. It's pretty easy for me know :)
I say go with the black sexy dress. Nothing wrong with showing off some of those gorgeous features of yours ;) It's NY EVE...go all out LOL
Kara XO
And this is exactly why I love love LOVE you.
Your sock bun was genius. (Okay I'm squishing a few posts into one!)
I love that kurt gave you a massage... but really... a girls gotta beg?? I'm gonna smack him!! lol
I love that pic of him in the mad hatter hat.
I Absoultely think you should wear one of those booty hugging dresses... because, let's be honest... you are the only girl I know that can actually pull that off!! DOOOO IT.
Especially now that you have been doing squats in heels! I heard thats what Jsimp did when she was in dukes of hazzard...
and DAMN her body was bangin.
Post a Comment