Knock Knock little blog!
Who’s there?
Erica
Erica Who?
Erica the writer of this blog!
Erica…who?
It feels good to be typing again in this space. I wish I had something so cool to share, like, I got engaged or I’m pregnant with quintuplets, or I’m suddenly nominated for Time Magazine’s Person of the Year. Speaking of which, did you see how a bunch of important global people are nominated, and amongst those, Miley Cyrus? Go girl!
Other than that, it's Christmas crunch time! Time to buckle down and BUY ALL THE GIFTS! Also, it's time to suffer panic attacks at the mall with crazed, enraged shoppers looking to get the latest deals on Yankee Candles, Clarisonics and Hunter Boots (I've seen it!!)
Happy Tuesday pretty people!









8 comments:
Ahhhhh seeing all those Boston food pics makes me miss home!! The pizza and lobster!!! My sister found Hunter boots at her local Costco....if that was on your list! Excited that you are back! :-)
Meet @ the Barre
I miss you. need to come to Boston. I think this year is our year. mmmm food! ;)
Oh my gosh all that food looks fantastic!
We put a santa hat as the topper of our tree too!
And that food looks amazing! Where can I get that dessert and lobster!!?
We put a santa hat as the topper of our tree too!
And that food looks amazing! Where can I get that dessert and lobster!!?
hey there..nice to meet you. just kidding!! your tree looks fab. LOVE the color of your sneaks. gimme that pizza.
What a cute tradition! That's neat to see how big your trees were comparatively.
All that food looks delicious!
I love your tradition! What a great idea! I might have to start that tradition at our house.
www.citygirllivinginsmalltownworld.blogspot
Post a Comment