Can we talk about Instagram for two minutes here?
This someecard killed me.
Actually you must read this post by lil miss Steph. Pure amazing truth!
Though she don't need no filta to look like a hottie!
Let's see...
I sometimes peruse the "Popular" images of instagram
You know, the ones where there's a picture of a 12 year old boy's pinky toe with 367,000 likes
I can't help but follow some of the popular instagram users
mainly because I look on with envy, laughter, love and curiosity
Let me show you some of my favorites...
Also, is this illegal of me to show these?
Probably not I guess... it's out there for the world to see anyway
I found this girl one day at 3am when I couldn't sleep
And was up for about 40 minutes scanning her pics
She's a professional cheerleader with abs that make Channing Tatum look like a sloth
It brings me back to my cheer/gymnastics days but holy crap the pics are insane!
It also feels really creepy to physically type this all out and admit I'm a stalker
This dog is awesome
And talented
And way more photogenic than me!
And my favorite
SatireGram
Someone just physically writing what people post
We're all guilty though, right?
I mean what possesses some people to post things they post?
The world may never know....but we will keep doing it!
#HashtagImFancyEatingGourmetNachos
What are your favorite Instagrams to follow!?








15 comments:
i heart instagram way too much. that dog photo is awesome. and now i'm gonna go follow them.
BAHAHAHAHA! I totally look at the popular pictures too! That girls abs are CRAZY.
ahhhhhaha! yes. I'm guilty of the popular page midnight stalking session. And it makes me soooo glad that I didn't have IG back in junior high/high school. yikes! xoxo
I love looking at the popular photos too - although I get very envious of how good people are at taking pictures ;) LOVE the dog pic!
This post cracked me up because I totally do the same thing! Instagram is definitely kind of creepy when you really step back and think about it but whatever, I'm still obsessed...ha! xoxo
Hahahhaa OMG I'm dying over here. That girls abs are freaking INSANE. Like, how is that even possible!??!? And also, yes, it is a bit creepy/stalkerish of you, but we all do it. So. We're all a bunch of creeps?
xo
LOVE instagram...and satiregram. So freaking hilarious!!!
Hahahaha I love this. That girl scares me a little and Satiregram.. YES.
haha, these pics are cracking me up!!!
Gotta love someecards and those pics are killing me!!
xo now a new follower of yours,
take care,
Dinah @ sunshine super glam
I've found a couple people on Instagram that I stalk like trainingheartyou and cttchickentuna
that dog photo = the best!!!
I don't really follow people I don't "know" on IG but these are hilarious! That girl's abs are TOTALLY fake... right? They are icky!
glad that I'm not the only creep on IG :)
I saw the Jamie girl on there, too!! Wouldn't you love to have her stomach!!!
Someblondesthoughts.blogspot.com
i cannot get over that girls abs! holy mother balogne! i mean she must do 100 situps for every bit of lettuce she eats!!
and if i had even an ounce of anything that resembleld cleavage you better believe my bubbies would be on instagram!
i have been slaving at work for the past 10 days so i'm catching up on my favvy blogs...be prepared for your inbox to be filled MUAH!!!
Post a Comment