PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.08.2013

Have you ever been drunk in the kitchen backin that ass up?

I wasn't going to blog today.
Why?
Well, for starters, my blogger has been a pain in my A the past week.
Just going around doing it's thing like it owns the place.

So alas, I woke up today and it worked!
Have you ever been drunk in the kitchen?


And I don't mean drunk just, sitting in your kitchen
I mean drunk while cooking
To produce mass destructions like this beast from hell


Ya.
Let's just say I face planted into that cake like a boss because I sure as heck wasn't serving THAT!

Anyway, the point of this is because last night I killed myself laughing watching this YouTuber
My friend sent me this link because he knows I love to cook/bake
So I had to share
This girl has a series called "My Drunk Kitchen"
And holy moly, she is hilarious


Butter Up!
And watch her! You will love it I promise

I'm also linking up with Whitney from I Wore Yoga Pants To Work
I wish I was wearing Yogas right now, but they're in the wash
I'm wearing Kurts sweatpants that produce a bulge that makes me look like I have a wee wee.

Her linkup is pretty amazing, Back That Azz Up Friday
Where you insert a jam of your choice at the end of your post!
LOVE IT!
Perfect way to begin the weekend!

While I may come across as sweet and innocent to some,
If there's one thing I hold, it's an inner gangsta
I mean, I've followed Lil Wayne to 3 of his concerts..


This is seriously one of my favorite songs
It' always on my workout playlist to get me amped up
You can't beat Ludacris!

Link Up!
Happy Weekend!

Photobucket

18 comments:

Whitney Ellen said...

You wore wee wee pants to work. hehe
PS. Your song selection is on point.

Kelly Slater said...

Oh my gosh, Ludacris! What happened to him?! Classic!

Margaret said...

Haha! My Drunk Kitchen is the best!! I think my favorite is when she makes tacos, though I only watched the first few and I know she has a lot more now.

Renee Arianna said...

With a title like that how can you not click on it! I might have to attempt drunk cooking. Pretty sure you and Kurt should vlog a drunk cooking episode for us though. That would be awesome! And nice song choice. ;)

K & J said...

Are you getting to chill out at home thanks to this nice snow storm we've been having the last few days? I hope so....I am :D
LOVED the video...Hilarious!!!! I love cooking to but never drunk LOL
Better put more yoga pants on your BDay wishlist...can never have enough of those ;)
Hope you're enjoying you day and if you had to go out..stay safe :)
Kara XO

Haley said...

ugh so jealous you have a snow day. I had to walk my butt all the way to Wollaston this morning and then teh freakin train stopped every 5 minutes. Took me almost 2 hours to get to work. Womp Womp.

jessica said...

it's post like these that really show me why i love your blog so much. your talks about drunk kitchen episodes, wee-wees, and ludacris always keep me coming back for more!

Lauren said...

I loooove My Drunk Kitchen she's hilarious!

Raven said...

buahahah!!! best blog title ever.
and omg, Rob has nicknamed me "the hurricane" because he says whenever I drink at night and "cook food", the kitchen is a disaster area the next morning and looks like a hurricane tore through it.

lets get drunk in the kitchen together!!

Kelsey Lenay said...

Hahaha just the sight of the cake and frosting everywhere killed me. Day made!

XO, Kelsey

Alex Byer said...

My Drunk Kitchen <3 <3 <3

Marianna Dunn said...

bahahha that's hilarious! I'm glad you decided to post today!

Whitney said...

I totally thought about that video when I read your title!! Hubby loves her videos and thinks she's cute.

Christina said...

hahahahahahahha that cake! it's beautiful.

Whim Wham Life said...

ohmygosh. drunk cooking? is that a thing? I would cut my hand off?! I'm too much of a lightweight!:-) xoxo

Anonymous said...

OMG! haha!! That cake looks like something I'd make when I'm drunk in the kitchen!!

KRISTIN said...

That video is flippin' hilarious! And you're cake...I'm dying over here!

Laura Darling said...

Hahaha that youtube video cracked me up!