Meaning, we are house-sitting for a family while they are vacationing in HAWAII! Not only are we house-sitting, but we are also pet-sitting! :-)
That's our group for the week! Cute huh? Oh...there's also another cat, a turtle, and 2 fish! They weren't really in the mood for a photo op.
It's been an adventurous blast! One cat decided to stay in the basement for hours and we couldn't grab him. He was playing with our minds. Cats...I'm tellin ya. They're out to get us. Then the puppy (the first pic) ate dinner...ran a marathon around the living room table, and then puked up dinner. Then her sister started to eat it.
Totally TMI.
Besides that, we are loving it! We are staying in a great house close to Cape Cod!
I've missed you blogworld! Work has been kooky crazy but slowing down thank heavens!
I have some fun posts on deck for you lovelies :-) Until then! Happy Tuesday!






17 comments:
sounds and looks like y'all are having such a great time! cape cod looks so nice and peaceful! cute pictures, erica! gimme thouse cute sunnies ;)
Awwww this looks like so much fun! The dogs are soooo stinkin' cute! I love all the pictures of Kurt and you! Y'all are such muffins! October seriously can't get here fast enough!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!MUAH!
FUN! Except, that is a whole lotta pets. My one chunky little puggle is a lot of work, how on earth are you handling all those animals?!
Oh my gosh, I love that fluffy cat!
Awwww this totally makes me regret not seeing you in Boston this past Aug! ;( tear. Those pups are PRESH!!! hope you got my email..eeekkk so excited!
Fun!!! Don't you just love a little staycation? And ugh!.... Cats? This mama is more of a dog lover. ;-)
Love this!!! :) Maybe it will convince Curt to let you get a pup! HAHAHAHAHA :)
How fun!! I love pet sitting :)
Seriously cats freak me out a little. I like them, I really do, and they're hilarious but they also play mind games AND they are so super judgmental. Honestly every time I go for a walk in my neighborhood, there are always cats out staring at me and making smug faces and it makes me a little uncomfortable, I'm not going to lie.
I think dog puke is unlike human puke. Human puke is NEVER as good coming up as it was going down. Meanwhile, dog puke gets better each time it's regurgitated - it's such a treat. At least one would think because if a dog isn't eating it's own puke, another dog is eating it.
Sounds like fun. It's like a mini vaycay away from home.
You guys have a zoo going! It looks like fun though :)
I dont like cats but oh my gosh, that kitty is adorable. I want one.
It's like you guys have your own little farm this week haha. Too bad it hasn't been sunny out! Looks like you guys still had fun on the beach :)
Haha you guys are so cute! Looks like you are having a great time! I love your coral jacket btw :)
P.s. I'm having an awesome Anthro giveaway on my blog today.. check it out :)
http://samisshenanigans.blogspot.com/2012/05/100-follower-giveaway.html
Wow, that sure is a lot of pets to sit! Sounds like a perfect mini adventure to me :) complete with gorgeous surroundings.
Make me glad I don't have animals!
That's a big group of huge doggies! Looks like a beautiful place to house-sit, though. Sounds like tons of fun! :)
Post a Comment