I feel like I've finally become cool. I'm in the new age technology. Gangsta-Fresh!
After lusting for like a year, I got a Macbook. And yes I traveled a long long distance (45 minutes) to the New Hampshire border so I wouldn't have to pay sales tax. Don't tell on me!
Needless to say I'm in love...but at the same time I have no idea what I am doing. All I can do is make stupid videos! :-) I still haven't figured out how to properly use the webcam so this is what ya get!
Happy Tuesday!





13 comments:
You're pretty much awesome, haha! Congrats on the Macbook! It's definitely worth the 45 minute drive.
Those videos are not stupid;) And I always ALWAYS wait until I get home to New Hampshire to do some big tax free shopping:)
Great video! I love it. You are too funny.
ummmm, you totally could have traveled to Oregon instead! we don't have sales tax AND we don't have to pump our own gas AND we have the most microbreweries:-) xoxo
your videos crack me up haha!
Haha...this is awesome :)
Congrats on joining the MacBook world! I love my macbook pro. And I always take advantage of no tax NH :o)
OMG i'm so in love with your inner rapper gangster! I think i want to call her Yolanda!
And a macbook? You are big time now girlfriend....make it rain! Pop some bottles! Throw some dolla dolla bills.....yep, that's all my rap-fab lingo!
OMGGGGG I only know how to do the video too! LMAO! I love you too much! I miss you so much ERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH! I am so happy you got the macbook pro! Hollaaaa!
haha omg you're amazing. Def something I would do too!
So jealous you have a Mac Book!! I want oneeeeee
hahahha I love you!
I am so excited you are now a MacBook owner! and you probably already know more about it than I do
http://rissyblogs.blogspot.com/2012/05/ghosts-of-my-clothing-past.html
hahahha I love you!
I am so excited you are now a MacBook owner! and you probably already know more about it than I do
http://rissyblogs.blogspot.com/2012/05/ghosts-of-my-clothing-past.html
SMART MOVE. the whole traveling for no sales tax. well done. well.done.
Post a Comment