![]() |
Anyway, that's not the point of this blog post. Actually, there isn't really a point! I'm overtired and have been watching YouTube videos for the past half hour. Somehow I stumbled upon this girl's YouTube page.
HOLY EFFING MOTHER EFFER.
She's a vegetarian. So she vlogs about how veggies are sexy. Please just watch this ridiculousness. It was just too stupid not to share.
There's like 10 of these and I watched them all. Then I watched her cram 10 marshmallows in her mouth. Then watched her jump around in bunny ears. Then I threw my computer into oncoming traffic.
No but really. Who is this girl and why am I so weirdly fascinated by crazy people? There is talk of a reality show for this couple. Not gonna lie...I might watch.
Happy Tuesday! :-)






31 comments:
OH MAN! I've heard of these people. So gross. She's trying to be a singer too. Of course.
Omg. I just watched them all too...I don't know what to think. Haha.
What. The. HECK?! Veggies are sexy and they'll make you have "way better sex"?
OMG! hahahah! WOW! That video where they are talking about their 'relationship', if you watch her face & lips (when he is talking), it looks like she is ready to pounce on him hahah! wow! too funny
REDICULOUS!!!! Where do these people come from!>?
seriously, shes whack!!
Hahahahaha! I like to booty music in her video. Bahaha!
This just MADE MY DAY. I can't quit laughing! I want to know how 16 year olds find 50 year old millionaires to marry!! Where is my millionaire???
I'm intrigued and nauseous all at the same time haha!
HAHA!! I remember when this happened last year. I can't believe she is 16, when the video was made. She looks so old. If you google before and after pictures, you can find what she looked like before, because we all know se has had plastic surgery. If you want the video starting at 4:50, you can see her sticking her tongue out and making sexy faces.
I remember this stupid scandal! I can't believe this garbage! They are trash!!
Oh yeah, these people were all the talk a while back! It's so weird!! Have you seen her interview with one of the national morning shows? I can't remember which one it was exactly but, she was just so weird. (There's no other word to describe her or him).
WTF?! Is this real life??
That is an insane age gap! In that picture he doesn't look all that old, and she doesn't look all that young.. but whoa. That is insane!
She is from the same state as me, haha. I got a chuckle out of that.. there are some really weird people in this state. Thanks for sharing :D HAHA! Great for a laugh, now excuse me while I throw my computer into oncoming traffic as well.
Her "singing " is terrifying. She is supposedly 17 but there's no way. The best thing I ever found on her was a Facebook page called Courtney Stodden does drugs. Lol. In general I try not to publicize her because it's what she wants...and she is moronic and disgusting. Blech!
ewwww.
im totally interested in the crazies too...what is it with us?
WHAT IN THE HECK
WHAT IN THE HECK
WHAT IN THE HECK
WHAT IN THE HECK
WHAT IN THE HECK
WHAT IN THE HECK
seriously !??!?!
Ah, Courtney and Doug Stodden, he's the 50+ year old sometime actor and I think she's about 18 now but her parents gave her permission to marry him, and they've been all over Australian show, The Morning Show, and it's just sickening!
She's so fake it's ridiculous and claims to have never had plastic surgery, ah, yeah! right!
He claims he wishes he was still a virgin so when they met she would have been his first.
GAG!!!!!!
I'm so sick of these two, even Harvey on TMZ is sick of these two!
It's making me feel sick!!!!!
YUCK....but I admit, I would totally watch a reality show about them too.
Wow. There are no words for this!
Holy crap!! How have I not heard about this yet?! Is she for real? So gross. Between her fake walk and her disgusting 'I want to jump you' look during her interview there is no way!! And to claim to be a Christian? Um, two words. Veggie video. bahahaha omg thank you so much for sharing!! haha
Ok this whole thing is so nasty!! I mean seriously?!?! If you watch the interview she looks like porn star, dresses like one, talks like one, walks like one, & at one point is looking him up and down & licking her lips (NASTY!!)!! And seriously she is a "good Christian girl" who post youtube videos about cucumbers being sexy...ha.
People are so nuts!
oooooo. my.
Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaa.
Nasty.
Hilarious.
WTF MATE?
(i love you)
WHAT!?!?! I had NO idea about this shiz!! too crazy for words yet hilarious at the same time!
OMG sadly i do know who she is! they are so gross together! its super sad actually. ive seen a picture of her w/o any makeup on looking completly normal & you can see the 16year old girl in her. its sad her parents let her go through with this! creepy!
xo
hahaha erica. you always make me laugh "and then i threw my computer into oncoming traffic" lol
i have heard of this girl. only b/c she was all over E! news....but THIS...this is so disgust!! Holy Barf!!
but for real.....we need to meet....like this year. Keep your august open ;)
muah!
do you follow her on twitter? shes nuts
Hahaha. I would throw my computer into traffic too. What in the hello is up with the videos? Girl got her a suga daddy and now is required to make veggie videos. can't say I'm jealous.
I am literally LAUGHING OUT LOUD!! Where do you find these things?!
" Then I watched her cram 10 marshmallows in her mouth. Then watched her jump around in bunny ears. Then I threw my computer into oncoming traffic." hhahahahhahahahahahahaha!!! My brain melted just watching this one!
oh and PS- Where in the F are her parents?! What a freak show!
A "what the eff" might have escaped my lips!
Post a Comment