Steph, Beau, Jess, Katie, Billy, and Rocky!!! OH MY GOSH. To say I am excited is an understatement. All I can say its going to be an epic weekend...one that we may never forget. I overpacked. I hope Katie's place can fit my 12 suitcases. Just kidding. But imagine if I packed like that!?
Pics and tweets and texts and everything to come! OMG. Getting antsy/nervous/butterflies/excitement!! LOVE THESE PEOPLE!!
And if this isn't fabulous enough, I'm also over at Ashley's blog today talking about my summer essentials. Most of which I packed up with me for this lil weekend getaway!!
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!







10 comments:
Have fun my friend!! :)
Have fun!
Have so much fun!
Can't wait to read about/see it :) Happy Weekend!
Have a great weekend girl!
Have a great weekend!
Have a fun weekend! And I always overpack, don't worry :)
Have a great time! Super cute pics!
what a wonderful weekend with friends indeed!! i am reading all the re-caps on all of the blogs sounds like so much fun
I so missed chattering with you all weekend but I KNOW you had such an amazing time and I can't wait to see all the pics and hear all the stories!
and YES - our big blogger meetup is next!! Love youuuuuu!
Post a Comment