PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.31.2012

My Big Ass Blate--Part 2!!

Hi friends! I got so sad just now re-reading Part 1 of my amazeball blate to see some fabulous chickita bonita's!!

So on our second day there, we woke up to the sounds of men hard at work in the kitchen. Billy was whipping up something spectacular for us to eat for breakfast! Billy made us scrambled eggs, potatoes, and Katie cut us up fruit! I felt so glam glam! Seriously...awesome people I tell you!

We hopped, skipped, and jumped into our little bee-keeny's and headed to the pool in Katies area called THE GOAT. Let me be the first to say, The Goat is amazing. I seriously wish Boston had something like it. It was basically just a pool in a condo/townhouse complex that had a giant clubhouse, outside bar, and possibly the best live band I have ever seen in my life (no joke!)...they sang Lil Wayne and T-Pain..hello!!


We had such a blast relaxing by the pool, getting some rays, drinking and drinking and drinking, and even played a round of volleyball! I just loved it there.



After a drink (or 3....really Erica!?) I decided I had to let Kurt in on this dirty little secret called, The Goat, so I sent him a video! Mind you, my voice sounds scratchy...I guess I had been screaming a bunch the night before...ha!!



That night, we chilled and grilled on the Krysh's new deck and it was absolute perfection. Katie and Billy's friend came over with his girlfriend, and we played a game that Steph and Beau brought for about 4 hours. It was a word game that turned naughty. Isn't that how all group games turn out?! ;-) Blame it on the booze, but we all got pretty naughtily personal and it was just hysterical! I may have even indulged them in a little game Kurt and I play. Some of you may already know this "game!" hehe! Laughing with these people made me feel like I knew them for ages! And I just loved feeling that way with people I "just met" in person. Even the coolest little dude EVER, Rocky, hung out with us and I fell in love with him each time I picked him up and he jumped into my arms!


Stolen from Stephy :-) Beau schooled me in the handstand contest!! Look at that formality!

Our last full day there, we finally got to become Ohio State Buckeyes. If there is one word to describe Ohio, besides from AMAZING, it is Buckeyes. Ohio really loves their school, and I cannot blame them! Billy and Katie took us around Columbus and we got to see campus. Us girls even showed this guy our boobs so he would let us out on the field! Just kidding... ;-) We happened to luck out and be let out on the field! It was HUGE!! We took advantage of it and ran out on the field screaming and laughing and doing cartwheels!!






It was just perfect. After drooling over how much I was loving Ohio State, Katie and Billy took us to the Columbus Zoo. Katie sure knows the key to my heart, as she knows I just love zoos! I swear to all of you; this zoo is now one of my top 5. It was gorgeous! Perfectly laid out; great themes; awesome exhibits; lively animal; everything you could ask for in a zoo! We had a ball! Some of us got up close and personal with some animals. Including Steph, where two bears decided to mate/play in front of her!



We were drawn to the zoo characters and of course had to take pics with them! I love that when we saw these peeps in the zoo, we all looked at each other, and gave our cameras to Beau and Billy to take pics of us. It was as if we read each others minds :-)



After walking around the zoo and loving every second, it was unfortunately time to leave! And little miss Jess had to leave us too :-( Her fam was preparing for a Memorial Day cookout and she had to put her little apron on and skiddaddle back to Kentucky! It was so sad to see her go because then I realized we were almost ready to all leave each other! But I pushed it to the back of my mind and we hugged our little Southerner and heard her say BAHH!! (Kentucky accent for BYE!)

But our night wasn't over yet, and we headed over to Katie's dad and stepmom's house for a cookout. Holy sweetness! They were so welcoming; so kind; so cute and wholesome and really loved their lil girl! I absolutely loved getting to know her family and listening to stories of Katie when she was a little girl and a rebel! WHO KNEW! This sweet person has a bit of a wild side to her ;-) I knew I loved her!!


I went to bed that night so sad. I was organizing my suitcase and picking up a bit and had tears in my eyes. I wasn't ready to leave these people. So I snuck out and slashed my car's tires so I would have to stay. Just kidding, but I thought about it! Let me profess the love I have gained for these special people!

Katie and Billy: 
I cannot thank you both ENOUGH for letting us crazy kids stay in the Krysh Country Club! I loved getting to know you both even more than I already did and loved seeing you two together as a couple! So sweet, loving, and the type of married couple I want to be one day! (whenever Kurt does decide to pop the Q!) Katie, your dance moves are SICK, you're heart is made of gold, and I'm already looking forward to the day you guys come back to my home turf! Billy, your cooking skills are bomb, your one-liners are hilarious, and your love for your wifey is so sweet!



Jessica
The moment I saw you pull up in your two seater, with your Louie bag, and your tan, I just knew I would love you! I absolutely loved hearing your accent (even though sometimes I could not understand you haha!) and loved the hilarious stories you told us. I am over-the-top jealous that you can walk and dance like crazy in high heels all while carrying a ginormous bag and steamer! You would rock the socks off them Boston folk! You have the sweetest southern charm and y'all, she is just as cute as a button as she is on THE kentucky priss :-)


Steph and Beau
My little Texas, cowboy boot wearing loves! Just like I said about Katie and Billy, you guys remind me so much of how I want to be as a married sexy mama! Steph, we tore it up on the dance floor and got cozy with lobster claw chef men. I am now saying y'all more than ever. You are the sweetest, adorable little thing, and it seriously upsets me so much that you guys live 1 day, 6 hours driving from me!!!! Beau Beau, your smile is contagious! You rock at handstands, and are one of the funniest guys I've ever met! I am still so regretful that I did not bring my yellow bikini for you!


It was the most PERFECT weekend I could have asked for and I loved every single second of it! I will say this again...if you have a chance to meet anyone on this little slice of the internet, DO IT!!! Girls and Guys, we will meet again! I can feel it in my bones! Love you all more than ever!! :-)


Photobucket

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awww Erica!!! This is so so sweet! (Even though I look awful in 101% of the pics lol. Sweaty pig at the zoo is not a good look on me haha)

I just love your little heart to pieces and can't wait to see you and Kurt in your hometown or possibly even ours one day!!

PS-You and your boobs...rockin' in your hot pink bekeeeeeny!! Duh! You know this you skinny mini!

Katie said...

Aaawwww! I can't believe this was just last week?! It feels like so long ago already and I'm legit depressed! haha! I LOVED every second of this recap...thank you so much Erica! You're welcome back ANY day you want to come to OHIO again :):) See you in Boston probably tho next time hahaha xoxo! Love your face!

Christina said...

Clearly I should have been a part of this. Why? Because in the picture of you guys where you're wearing the leopard print top (that I also have), I also own the striped and denim dress that the other girl is wearing, haha!

Carolyn said...

Awww!! This post is so cute!!!! Love it! :)

Laynah said...

You were not kidding about the big part! This looks like a BLAST, glad you had fun

caitlin said...

aww so jelly! looks like you ladies has SO much fun :)

Impulsive Addict said...

I'm a complete picture stalker and I love all these (except my self esteem took a hit with the bikini pictures but I'll recover!)

Looks like you had a good time!

Michelle said...

Jealous of your blate!

Ashley said...

Erica this just makes me miss you more and more!! And the goat? OMG - I think that is more like a spring break place than an apartment complex? live band - are you kidding? AMAZE!

Lauren said...

Looks like such an awesome blate aww!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had an amazing blate!! Must admit, I'm pretty jealous :) Great pictures!

choose to be happy blog said...

i.am.so.jealous! i feel like i was there almost i have been stalking yall sort of intensely xxoxo!!