PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.17.2012

Sometimes I'm a crazy girlfriend

Sometimes I feel bad for my boyfriend.


The other night I had this dream. I was dreaming that I was helping this little girl go to the bathroom in her school (so weird, right?). I looked out the window of the stall at a playground and saw Kurt holding this little baby and this really hot girl was with him and they were goo goo ga ga-ing at the baby.

Mind you, I was dating Kurt in my dream so I furiously banged on the window and he didn't look. Then, you know how dreams randomly cut to somewhere random? I was in a hallway of a hotel room in Boise Idaho; not sure how I knew it was Boise but it was Boise. Kurt and this girl emerge from a hotel room after just doing the deed. And that was the extent of my dream.

I woke up from the dream SO MAD at him! How dare he cheat on me in a dream. I got up for work and didn't say anything and I stormed around. I stomped my feet as I put on makeup. I huffed and puffed as I stuffed fistfuls of cereal into a zip-lock baggie. And I gave him an "I'm pissed at you kiss but don't want to not kiss you goodbye" kiss.


Poor Kurt! I was subconsciously mad at him all morning because I dreamed he had cheated on me. HA! I felt bad!  

Why am I so crazy? I don't know. Thank God he still loves me :-) Have you guys ever done this!?

Happy Thursday!


Photobucket

30 comments:

Janna Renee said...

Haha I have done that before! The other thing that drives Will nuts is that if I am annoyed with him before bed, but don't remember in the morning- he will say something like "I'm glad you are over last night", and then I get mad all over again! He says it's not fair. Hehe.

Molly S. said...

HAHA! I totally have done the same. And I couldn't look at him the same the next day. But I've got to say, having dreams I'm pregnant is way worse. haha. Shit is too real.

Christina said...

Bahaha...you are not alone! I've done that before. It's amazing they still love us, isn't it??

Katie said...

Lol! I've had plenty of dreams like this before and have woken up in the middle of the night sobbing and turned to Billy all pissed off! It felt so REAL tho eeeeek

P!nky said...

HAHAH yes! I've had them about my BF and he has had them about me.

I went to kiss him goodbye one morning while he was sleeping and the look he gave me was of I'M GONNA KILL YOU! I jumped back it was that bad.

Once he told me WHY it wasn't too bad, but man it was crazy!

Tiffany said...

Haha I am that way. I tend to stay mad for far to long too!

Unknown said...

I have DEFINITELY had these moments with The Husband. It is crazy how real some of my dreams are! I think everyone has done this to someone at some point =)

Carolyn said...

HAHA! I've had moments where I'm SO MAD at Jake, and even while I'm mad I'm thinking "I definitely should not be mad about this. I'm completely overreacting." but I don't want to admit I'm wrong so I stay mad. HAHAHAHAH

Raven said...

lol! I do this ALL THE TIME! I have a dream that Rob is cheating on me and then I hate him all day long and make him pay for it.

also, have you ever been to Boise? that is too funny.

MaviDeniz said...

that is so funny, I've had dreams about Jason before where he does something to makes me mad and in the morning i wake up mad at him b/c I don't remember if that happened in a dream or not. he once asked, "why are you pissed at me?" so I told him and he's like, "what are you talking about? that never even happened" lol. i've been mad at my mom before too for something that happened in a dream

Xo

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

This is too funny! I did this not too long ago! I was furious with Matt when I woke up & wanted to punch him! I refrained. Poor guy. He puts up with my crazy stuff! I think we all do things like this!

Katie said...

My boyfriend does this to me all the time! I'm quiet the cheater in his dreams and he always wakes up mad as hell haha:D

jes @ twosmuppies said...

I do this ALL THE TIME. It's kind of worrisome. I get so mad at him for what he does in my sleep, that in the mornings sometimes I get confused as to what he really did and what he didn't.

My-cliffnotes said...

I do that. I had a sex dream about M and Snooki (gross) I didnt speak to him all day I was so mad. Oops ha

Tab

Anonymous said...

This has happened to me a few times.. Ugh I hate it! The dreams are so real and you are so ticked and you wake up fuming. I usually tell him about it and he rolls his eyes and tells me I have nothing to worry about. I usually feel a little bit better.. but still!

Lauren said...

I do this allll the time. It's even worse when I'm pregnant b/c I tend to dream that he's cheated a lot more during that time. Annoying!!

Whim Wham Life said...

I've totally done this! Had a dream where the hubs kissed a girl while we were at a basketball game...in my dream I was furious and when I woke up I still was furious. So crazy! Or, I guess I'm crazy... xoxo

CALLIE said...

No worries!! You are not alone! I do this all the freakin' time BAHA!

Sarah @ Simply Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, I do that all the time! One time I woke up and shoved my boyfriend because he had cheated on me in a dream.

He woke up, and I pretended that I was still asleep. Revenge is sweet.

Also, I laughed out loud when you said you were in Boise, Idaho. So random, but it just makes sense for some reason. Cheater Capitol of the USA.

Unknown said...

haha I've never done that before but there has been a time or two when I've complained to the boyfriend about not answering my texts in a timely manner...we all have our own crazy tendencies!

Rebecca said...

haha I get so mad when people are mean to me in my dream!

Anonymous said...

I have totally done that before!!! A few weeks ago I had a dream that my hubby cheated on me with some lady at his job and in the dream I punched her in the face! When I told the hubby about the dream in the morning he just gave me a high-five :)

Deidre said...

I've done this more than once...It's awful! How dare they I say, HOW DARE THEY.

Jenn said...

LOL! I had those dreams before. The last one I woke up screaming at the Mister super early in the morning. Not my greatest moment.

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

haha!! Oh my husband can totally relate to Kurt here. My dreams are worse! Sometimes I have dreams with him cheating on me with his ex and it freakin pisses me one. Once I stayed made for a whole day and told him he couldn't sleep in our bed. Yep, psycho at its finest! Thank God that man loves me unconditionally

Jamie said...

Yep. It happens. It's not my fault that his entity that lives in my subconscious is a jerk.

So shay said...

Oh E! I have done this a handful of times! I feel bad later but I am guilty! HAHA! Poor guys! But hey we are awesome so they put up with it. You win some, you lose some! But wait, don't you ever wonder what they dream about? They keep their mouths shut. They know what's good for em :)

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

I have TOTALLY done this before! I hate that feeling though -- your dream is so vivid, that it gets at you and makes you upset. Haha thank goodness it isn't just me! (when people tell me they don't even remember their dreams, I'm like, what, how, never?!)

Carly Ann said...

You clearly are not alone in this. I frequently dream about my boyfriend ditching me or lying to me about things and then I have a really hard time not being a total bi-otch to him in the morning because of it, haha.

Anonymous said...

Clearly something is going on in your head for you to be dreaming such things. People reckon dreams are our subconcious way of dealing with issues, so your issue could be that you're feeling insecure in your relationship.

Has he given you any reason to think he's cheating?

Do you think you won't end up having kids together?

Do you think he wants to move on?

It could all be your imagination, or there could be a basis for you to be having the dreams in the first place.